Would you buy tampons for your partner?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is married to me and bears my child. For her pain and sacrifice, and on condition she can't drive herself for the shopping, I am willing to deal with the disgust.

I am easily nauseated, so the whiff of her having a period gives me a pause to begin with., So better not know any of that stuff when she has it.

If she is married to me and bears my child. For her pain and sacrifice, and on condition she can't drive herself for the shopping, I am willing to deal with the disgust.

I am easily nauseated, so the whiff of her having a period gives me a pause to begin with., So better not know any of that stuff when she has it.

@Schematics

We found you a good wife. What do you think of Halwa?

I understand. Each to their own , abaayo. I respect that. Personally, I would hassle him so much he runs away.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury caring for ones own kin should be not be done to brag about or sought some sort of recognition or alleviation over others on an forum.

Manly duties should be in action rather than words and not through irrelevant questions such as the example of the toothpick!

That mindset is what I don't like and is mostly found in western countries Somalis reside in. Back home men and women do their duties and beyond but don't talk about it.

While here in the west if a woman prepares packed sandwich for her working husband once in a blue moon it has to be recorded and posted online!

That is the insanity I was referring to.
And where was I bragging exactly?

Mercury

VIP
Mentioning your favours on people or reminding them about your gifts is morally reprehensible.

In our religion if you give sadaqah and just merely remind the person of it, that action is null and avoid.

[2:264]

O you who have believed, do not invalidate your charities with reminders or injury as does one who spends his wealth [only] to be seen by the people and does not believe in Allah and the Last Day

His example is like that of a [large] smooth stone upon which is dust and is hit by a downpour that leaves it bare. They are unable [to keep] anything of what they have earned. And Allah does not guide the disbelieving people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Many scholars began books with this Hadeeth. Imam Al-Bukhari
icon--6.gif
commences his book of Hadeeth (Saheeh Al-Bukhari) with this Hadeeth and explains that every action that is done without seeking Allah’s pleasure is invalid and devoid of reward.

It can be said that the entire religion revolves around this Hadeeth. Imam Ash-Shafi'i
icon--6.gif
said, "this Hadeeth constitutes a third of all knowledge."

Muslim scholars differ in opinion as to the limits of the Prophet’s
icon--1.gif
saying: ‘actions are by intentions’. Many of the later scholars are of the opinion that the limit is that the action is made correct or acceptable with the intention. What is meant by this is that a legislated action needs an intention. As for habitual actions such as eating, drinking, dressing, etc., they are not in need of an intention.

Some say 'actions' here is to be understood in its generality; therefore, nothing is exempt from it. Others relate this as the saying of the majority, meaning the majority of the early scholars. This occurs in the words of Ibn Madow At-Tabari, Abu Talib Al-Makki, and others from the early scholars
icon--7.gif
. Imam Ahmad
icon--6.gif
said: “I like that for every action, from prayer, fasting or charity or any action of righteousness that there be an intention preceding the action. The Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: ‘actions are by intentions’, and this is taken for every matter.”

Fadl Ibn Ziyad
icon--6.gif
said: “I asked Abu Abdullah (i.e. Imam Ahmad
icon--6.gif
) about the intention in action, how should it be? He
icon--6.gif
said: ‘One should concentrate on himself when he intends to do an action, not doing it for the sake of people (i.e. showing off).’"

It is possible that the limits of the saying, 'actions are by intention', are that the action is good, corrupt, acceptable, rejected, rewarded, or not rewarded according to the intention. Therefore, this statement informs us of the Islamic ruling concerning this: the correctness or incorrectness of the action is in accordance with the correctness or incorrectness of the intention.

The saying of the Prophet
icon--1.gif
after this: 'and for everyone is what he intended' informs that one can not gain anything from his action except what he intended. So if he intended good, he gets good. If he intended evil then he gets evil. This second statement (of the Hadeeth) is not merely reiterating the first, because the first statement points to the fact that the goodness or corruptness of the action is according to the intention necessary for that action to exist. The second statement points to the fact that the reward of a person for his action is according to his good intention, and that the punishment for his action is according to his evil intention.

Mercury

VIP
Me @Samaalic Era @Saahid Qamaan @Ferrari @Inquisitive_
We dont have an issue of buying tampons. The point we are making is why are we talking about periods and pedicures.
Manshallah. All men would buy that shit.
Lakiin it seems Mercury wants attention from the females on this forum.

@Mercury . let women talk about this stuff in the women's den. Not here and not you. Why hasnt any of the married women on here bring up this conversation. iis weydi

Nobody talked about periods or pedicures this was about pads and wether if you would buy it or not

If you would buy it how come you want me to stop talking about this topic?

Female attention just cause of a thread about pads are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending