VIP
sspot girls helping mercury

geel.jpg

I guess the camel getting piped are the sspot men lol

You walked into that one

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Buying tampons is not a big deal it’s like buying toilet paper nobody gives a shit

Some in here question their masculinity over some sanitary products lol

If she on her period having cramps least you can do is comfort her buy her some icecream massage or whatever if you want her to take care of you than return the favor

Buying tampons is not a big deal it’s like buying toilet paper nobody gives a shit

Some in here question their masculinity over some sanitary products lol

If she on her period having cramps least you can do is comfort her buy her some icecream massage or whatever if you want her to take care of you than return the favor
no.

it ain't my fault she's on her period? she better give me madax before I sleep tho.

I ain't sleeping with my balls full.:trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who knows it might be a incompetent Camel, who can't direct his magic stick into the wonderland :kanyeshrug:

Camels are not human. U dont need skills like human men need skills in the bedroom ok. Camel get erect, and insert and done. Very simple. Its not nuclear science

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’m not sure what the big deal is with buying them yourself. If you could explain why you don’t I’d appreciate it.
First of all... I wasn't talking about myself. I was just giving a piece of advice to someone who's shy.

Second, I don't need them, why should I buy them?I have seen most people buying those tampon by ordering it first. Third, we live in a modern society, so what's the issues with ordering them?:patrice:

You can order one and multiple packages if you want so they don't run out and if they almost finish. Order it again, that simple. We live in a modern world where things are easily accessible.

Why go to public and embarrass yourself buying tampons? People will think you're a transexual and since you and Mercury have no dhiig, I can understand

What ? since when do transsexuals bleed :what1:

You can order one and multiple packages if you want so they don't run out and if they almost finish. Order it again, that simple. We live in a modern world where things are easily accessible.

Why go to public and embarrass yourself buying tampons? People will think you're a transexual and since you and Mercury have no dhiig, I can understand

@Dalmoor

Tell me, how does a culture accept it's men to hold camel dicks and position it to the vagina of a she-camel and yet, consider unmanly to buy tampons for their wives? Geeljire @Ferrari might go the extra mile to taste the sperm of the he-camel if told certain sperm tastes can produce a good breeding she-camel, what is the fuss about carrying a sealed packet of tampons?

First of all... I wasn't talking about myself. I was just giving a piece of advice to someone who's shy.

Second, I don't need them, why should I buy them?I have seen most people buying those tampon by ordering it first. Third, we live in a modern society, so what's the issues with ordering them?:patrice:

Embarrass? You must live in a geeljire suburb.

Muji

VIP
@Dalmoor

Tell me, how does a culture accept it's men to hold camel dicks and position it to the vagina of a she-camel and yet, consider unmanly to buy tampons for their wives? Geeljire @Ferrari might go the extra mile to taste the sperm of the he-camel if told certain sperm tastes can produce a good breeding she-camel, what is the fuss about carrying a sealed packet of tampons?

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Ok

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I would probably buy tampons if it were something she forgot, but not every time.

But why are you asking these questions like a total fag? Everything you post is about what feminine shit you can do for a woman. Can you at least act like you got some pride? What type of independent, strong, xalimo woman would marry a spineless limp-wrist bastard like you?

Matter of fact, you must be a female. If you are ever thirsty for dickk, I can beat your pussy up nacalaa ku yaal.
Since when is it considered feminine to buy tampons for your girl

:gucciwhat:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Tell me, how does a culture accept it's men to hold camel dicks
None of this shit concern me:snoop:

What is with camel d***? Aren't we talking about Tampons? How does it relate to holding camels' dicks? Also, one thing that's done by a certain qabiils is equivalent to what all somalis do? Ask me questions about Bears, coyotes, cougars, not some shit that's done to Camels. Tf. You need help fr:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.