Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Real men buy feminine products
upload_2019-2-19_12-13-6.jpeg

BshKWWlCMAAZB1E.png

67BC0853F61146265623299780608_3.0.1.14904135809189047491.mp4.jpg

Sisters-SS1.png

Once working in the pharmacy this teen boy was looking for something so I asked if he needed help. He looked flustered as he told me he was looking for pads, he was stammering and red for some reason. And then felt the need to add "not for me!"

So I led him there and he uncomfortably tossed it from hand to hand whistling until I rang him up and offered to double bag.

I don't know why this poor child's mother would send him through this hell.

What's the big deal? Its like buying diapers, everyone knows it not for you.

I want to see your opinions about this topic a simple yes or no

Me personally I have on occasion buyed some to my girl when she’s asked and I don’t see nothing wrong about it would be immature to refuse
Why not? Women have been washing/ buying you your boxers for centuries. Yall can't do one thing? This is why some women become lesbians smh astaghfurlah lol

no but I would buy this for you.

41jJRZoe-lL._SY355_.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

@Factz @Suldaanka @nine kaalaya ila eega nin ku sheegi wuxuu maanta meesha la yimid.:heh:

:mjlol::dead:
Mercury's next thread. :pachah1:

Would you wear a labour pain simulator when your wife is giving birth so you can experience the same pain as your wife is feeling?

Would you put your hands and knees on the ground and let your wife sit on your back if you were both standing and waiting for the queue?

Would you kiss your wife's feet?

This cuck and his simping threads has no ending. :mjlol:
:dead:
mercury's first girlfriend waiting for him to take charge(he's the one lying in bed).:mjlaugh:

8047325149_7967fc1ce0.jpg
:russ:
sspot girls helping mercury

geel.jpg
:deadrose::deadpeter::dead:
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

THIS KARBAASH IS TOO MUCH :dead::dead::dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think @Mercury secretly likes being insulted and made fun off I think it's like a fetish for him that's the only reason to explain his threads :farmajoyaab:

Actually most of my threads is about the negative side of Somali guys and things which we can strive to be better at like being a caring kind husband that cooks and cleans in his own home to be an example and role model to his kids and family

But instead I get insults for it I don’t really mind I’m just saying how things are

Status
Not open for further replies.