Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wtf is the problem buying sanitary products for your wife? Once she is home from giving birth, you will be going down and cleaning her private parts if she couldn’t. If you become sick, you would be expecting her to clean your xaar and kaadi and you think buying her tampons is unmanly? These guys would rather hold the gus/penis of a Camel into the vagina of a she-camel but not hold a box of tampons for their wives. Ladies and gentlemen, the 68 is dropping faster than the Zimbabwean dollar..
This just shows you they have never been in a romantic relationship. What do you expect from neck bearded, basement dwellers?

A real man buys tampons along with pain medication and snacks...

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
mercury's first girlfriend waiting for him to take charge(he's the one lying in bed).:mjlaugh:

8047325149_7967fc1ce0.jpg
:damn::damn::damn:

Wtf is the problem buying sanitary products for your wife? Once she is home from giving birth, you will be going down and cleaning her private parts if she couldn’t. If you become sick, you would be expecting her to clean your xaar and kaadi and you think buying her tampons is unmanly? These guys would rather hold the gus/penis of a Camel into the vagina of a she-camel but not hold a box of tampons for their wives. Ladies and gentlemen, the 68 is dropping faster than the Zimbabwean dollar..
Actually Zimbabwean dollar didn't drop I think you meant the value of the Zimbabwean dollar because the Zimbabwean dollar skyrocketed because of inflation

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why would you order tampons? That’s like ordering bottled water from Amazon. Just go to a corner store. Why waste money? @Dalmoor I have so many questions.
that's one option tho. I just gave her one option, either order it or just buy it from a nearby store. She said she was shy, that's why I suggested her about ordering tampons. Do you get it?

Sure, go ahead..

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
that's one option tho. I just gave her one option, either order it or just buy it from a nearby store. She said she was shy, that's why I suggested her about ordering tampons. Do you get it?

Sure, go ahead..
I’m not sure what the big deal is with buying them yourself. If you could explain why I’d appreciate it.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what is this guy doing??? why is he interrupting the camels intimate moment?

46407331_563978320729557_5080541596399697920_n.jpg

Muji

VIP
I think he hates me more!!!

:lol:

He once threatened to beat me up and do dhaanto dance on my helpless body..

Lol he has hated me ever since he put up a fake cheque and i broke the news to him that 1k a month is less than minimum wage in the UK. @toxiq was also dragging him that day but I took the full blame since she left lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is directing the camels penis into the vajay jay

the camel has been directing his penis by himself for centuries. If I were there I would whip that Cushite.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You can order one and multiple packages if you want so they don't run out and if they almost finish. Order it again, that simple. We live in a modern world where things are easily accessible.

Why go to public and embarrass yourself buying tampons? People will think you're a transexual and since you and Mercury have no dhiig, I can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.