Women should withhold sex if the man does not help around the home

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
I think this is an effective measure since men will do anything for sex. If they prepare meals, clean, look after the kids, and etc, sex should not be withheld.

Most women will not care about the lack of sex because for many it lasts just 2 minutes or even less.

Go make me a sandwich Nayaa.

Allah’s Apostle (Pbuh) said,
« If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.»(Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)

This is my kind of hadith. It is hadith Qudsi as well meaning it is almost as strong as a verse from the Quran. The op must be some silly gaalad.

Allah’s Apostle (Pbuh) said,
« If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.»(Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)
what about if he does not fulfill his fatherhood duties like taking care of his wife, paying the bill etc...is this hadith applicable to such situations ?:cosbyhmm:

I'm not 'with him' :what1::what:
Soon u will habibti
v0DyX.gif

Paying the bills is beside the point here. We are strictly talking about sex here. I mean the hadith is.

Niyow if you were not Somali I would not take the "boi" comment very lightly.

:farmajoyaab:
Alright boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :russ:
Also
@Beri hore I've always wondered about the interpretation of the hadith would you know

Status
Not open for further replies.