Women should withhold sex if the man does not help around the home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bs reason is that to withhold sex. That’s just blackmailing :kodaksmiley:

This is something you should ask before even getting married to the nigga. You shouldn’t deprive him, cause that will only make things worse imo. Just communicate.

I have a strong feeling that you hate men.

This is something that routinely happens with the older generation, that generation has gone through the worst forms of FGM to the point were many of them find no enjoyment in it at all, while others suffer great pains.

You routinely hear odayaal's say they go through great difficulties to get it, now factor in obesity which significantly reduced libido levels on top of the extreme FGM's and it's difficult to blame them for it.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Don’t marry someone you have to withhold sex from just to get them to do things they should be helping you do anyway.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Don’t marry someone you have to withhold sex from just to get them to do things they should be helping you do anyway.
What's stopping them from looking elsewhere? Women like this are usually control freaks and the one to put down their significant other any chance they get because of their insecurity. I don't care how good her booty is I'll leave her for a ugly women.

I think this is an effective measure since men will do anything for sex. If they prepare meals, clean, look after the kids, and etc, sex should not be withheld.

Most women will not care about the lack of sex because for many it lasts just 2 minutes or even less.
"most women will not care about the lack of sex " kulaha .can you bring some studied facts and % of women that dont care about doing the ceeb compare to the men ?

Status
Not open for further replies.