Women should withhold sex if the man does not help around the home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
If the woman refuses the man sex because she is too tired that day or due to health concerns (or any other valid resaons) then a righteous man would understand (and feel compassion towards her).

For a mature and righteous man to get angry at a woman for refusing him sex, the reasons must be that: 1.she does this continuously to him (completely stripped his rights of having sex) or 2.to punish him for his actions.

If it was ill intendend and the husbands gets angry, then this will be a sin.:zhqjlmx: (Same goes the other way around.)

You also have to keep in mind that everything in Islam is based on intentions. Clearly Allah(swt) will know what the intentions of the wife was at the moment she rejected his offer of having sex, and will judge her accordingly.:rolleyes:
Touche.

slideshare-tafaqqahu20156-frespondingislamaphobiaregardgislamiclaw23may2015-31-638.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
Does she have Phat ass?
:diddyass:
I hope u checked me for me abaayo.
:denzelnigga:

Astaghfirullah, I shouldn’t be showing any pictures of my sisters without their hijabs on, but I know this photo will answer any questions you have, so I will show them to you exclusively:
A7BC8A86-10BE-4C79-AD46-295C2854F573.jpeg

As you can see, sister Donaldah is very blessed from every angle. :rolleyes:

She can also bake a cake while simultaneously playing tennis. A force to be reckoned with, both in the kitchen and outside! :qri8gs7:She is a multitalented woman, masha’A. May she be protected from any evil eyes!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Astaghfirullah, I shouldn’t be showing any pictures of my sisters without their hijabs on, but I know this photo will answer any questions you have, so I will show them to you exclusively:
View attachment 39930

She can also bake a cake while simultaneously playing tennis. A force to be reckoned with, both in the kitchen and outside. She is a multitalented woman. :qri8gs7: May she be protected from any evil eyes!:rolleyes:
Ur good
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
View attachment 39930

She can also bake a cake while simultaneously playing tennis. A force to be reckoned with, both in the kitchen and outside. She is a multitalented woman. :qri8gs7: May she be protected from any evil eyes!:rolleyes:

:deadrose: That's messed up :camby::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending