Women should withhold sex if the man does not help around the home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is an effective measure since men will do anything for sex. If they prepare meals, clean, look after the kids, and etc, sex should not be withheld.

Most women will not care about the lack of sex because for many it lasts just 2 minutes or even less.

MjgwYjY0YTZhYiMvY1RLZ3JZNlJDbzJaZ25YTnNuMDdQUUM5Z01ZPS8weDYzOjQ5MHgzMDAvMTYwMHg5MDAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvbnc0eGU4NHRkcXlpMTVrZXViMHV3eHp0ZmZhb2NjbnN6dmRveGh1MmNxcTh5bGppY3Npcng4ZHczdTRlbXoxeS5qcGc.jpg
Shut up fucking god muh partchiary

I think this is an effective measure since men will do anything for sex. If they prepare meals, clean, look after the kids, and etc, sex should not be withheld.

Most women will not care about the lack of sex because for many it lasts just 2 minutes or even less.
And then they will cry when they are cheated on.

SumMo

very lowkey
Allah’s Apostle (Pbuh) said,
« If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.»(Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)

How about before one rush into getting married. You get to know one another, find out each other strength and weakness. If his ciyaal mamo. Continue fishing around sis.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She must think we are thirsty fuckers in need for sex to calm our harmonies down.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

You deserve to get banned from civilization period not just this site for you are a devil spawn:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.