Women should withhold sex if the man does not help around the home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
A man who doesn’t help his wife is selfish.

Sister, instead of trying to find a suitable punishment for a selfish husband, why not try harder to eliminate the possibility of marrying a selfish man? :rolleyes:

I keep hearing lovely sisters talking about husbands who are no good, but I can’t help wonder how many of them rushed into a marriage without really trying to know the ins-and-outs of this man.

But I do applaud you for trying to bring light to this issue, you don’t deserve any of the hate you are getting. Please ignore and excuse the trolls abaayo. :oops::it0tdo8:

How about before one rush into getting married. You get to know one another, find out each other strength and weakness. If his ciyaal mamo. Continue fishing around sis.

I know most people don't really follow it properly, but doesn't Islam prohibit like proper interaction between genders? In a romantic, flirtatious or just close related way I mean

I know most people don't really follow it properly, but doesn't Islam prohibit like proper interaction between genders? In a romantic, flirtatious or just close related way I mean
I don't want to make mistake by saying I know the ins and outs of our religion rules when it comes to dating. We have to use common sense. After all this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. So why not take the time till you find one who's on the same wavelength? That's why we have high divorce rate in our community. We rush into marriage.

SumMo

very lowkey
I am not a scholar of any sorts. :rolleyes: But I do have my opinions which are influenced much by the deen.

In my humble opinion, I think it is practical to always befriend a guy first! And by doing this, you always have to keep your intentions pure. You also have to make some guidelines. Mine would be: don’t ever be alone with him, always have a third person around in the beginning, make sure the conversations are halal, try to not ask too much but only the necessary questions (to keep the conversation short), avoid eyecontact, keep a good distance when interacting, etc.. As the friendship progresses, try to adjust your guidelines according to the progress.

Why do I think you should befriend him? Well, by marrying a man/woman you don’t know, your chances of divorce will be greater (statistically speaking). And in Islam, a divorce between a muslim husband and a muslim wife is the greatest joy known to shaytaan. So you should do everything in your power to avoid this outcome.

Starting with figuring out if this man is fit to be your husband (by accessing his character). And then getting into the marriage part itself, and trying to sustain it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am not a scholar of any sorts. :rolleyes: But I do have my opinions which are influenced much by the deen.

In my humble opinion, I think it is practical to always befriend a guy first! And by doing this, you always have to keep your intentions pure. You also have to make some guidelines. Mine would be: don’t ever be alone with him, always have a third person around in the beginning, make sure the conversations are halal, try to not ask too much but only the necessary questions (to keep the conversation short), avoid eyecontact (preferabily not face him at all), keep a good distance when interacting, etc..
(Most of these are based on islamic instructions on how to interact with the opposite gender, and when following it, you most likely will not cross any lines.)

Why do I think you should befriend? Well, by marrying a man/woman you don’t know, your chances of divorce will be greater (statistically speaking). And in Islam, a divorce between a muslim husband and a muslim wife is the greatest joy known to shaytaan. So you should do everything in your power to avoid this outcome.
Starting with figuring out if this man is fit to be your husband (by accessing his character). And then getting into the marriage part itself, and trying to sustain it.

Hope that answered your question! :nvjpqts:

NOT ONLY THAT BUT DIVORCE IN THE MOST HATED PROHIBITED THING TO GOD.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY SHAYTAAN PARTIES HARD WHEN A MAN AND A WOMAN DIVORCE
:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
images

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:faysalwtf: You can withhold all you want. Us men will just get another xalimo to satisfy us.

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
What kind of bs reason is that to withhold sex. That’s just blackmailing :kodaksmiley:

This is something you should ask before even getting married to the nigga. You shouldn’t deprive him, cause that will only make things worse imo. Just communicate.

I have a strong feeling that you hate men.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only reasons for marriage - a second pension and a child.:mindblown: Sex should be for procreation only. He won't leave the Sahara, though. To kill his sex drive - launch a biochemical attack of Soy, Plastics, Microwaveable Popcorn, Air Freshner, Birth Control Pills, Sugar and Soda. :siilaanyolaugh: It's best if you synthesize it into a pill and sneak it into his food. Thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.