Wild story in Somalia :halimo with a tool has been sleeping with chicks (pretending to be a man)

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Lol at you shameful behaviour ridiculing someone for their actions.

Will Allah be pleased with what you are saying on here everyday.

Fear Allah

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
We are truly living in end times. It is written that in those times, men will become like women, and women like men.

Subhan'Allah, may the Lord have mercy on us.

We are truly living in end times. It is written that in those times, men will become like women, and women like men.

Subhan'Allah, may the Lord have mercy on us.

Problem with that is, this is not new people been homosexuals and lesbians for centuries and that is what is recorded, it's probably millenias maybe even more and... we are not closer to the end now then we were then.

I can imagine the pain these women went through, it hurts for a women if you go inside her if she is not excited and wet and that's with the real thing, what is this thing made of some rough fabric ? holy shit.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Big L for Rer Galkacyo
This isn't our L. This is all on Baraxley and Galmudug, the place where people worship false prophets and now women masquerade as men. They are bringing shame to our city and must be sent back to the jungle.

Last edited:
This isn't our L. This is all on Baraxley and Galmudug, the place where people worship false prophets, xalimos eat xaar and now masquerade as men. They are bringing shame to our city and must be sent back to the jungle.
We should annex north galkacyo and stop referring to baraxley/galmudug as galkacyo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
2yihjw.jpg

Put this thread in NSFW:damn:

VixR

Veritas
The tool used to demolish the other halimos.
65668356_3341574299201768_3678161514998530048_n.jpg
What is in that, a bag of rocks?

It’s large, not slick, non-movable fabric with a string tied in the middle. How on earth is that possible? I’m not buying it. The mechanics of it is wayyy off.

What is in that, a bag of rocks?

It’s large, not slick, non-movable fabric with a string tied in the middle. How on earth is that possible? I’m not buying it. The mechanics of it is wayyy off.

Trust me, what control does she have when thrusting(sorry to be crude)?

VixR

Veritas
Trust me, what control does she have when thrusting(sorry to be crude)?
There is no thrust-ability in the mechanics of that thing. She would have to cram it with force using her hands against much resistance bc of the size, and the moisture would be absorbed by the cloth and not help much at all with it’s movement. It doesn’t make sense in the context of sex.

Only in context of tying it around her waist to pretend she has a d!ck. She’s probably trans or mentally disturbed. And I’m having a hard time believing the women weren’t complicit, unless it was one-off in the dark and they ran away, but a whole marriage? It’s more likely they’re lesbos or trans, bc there’s no way they couldn’t have known eventually. Either that, or the apparatus being attributed to the story is a fake, or the whole story in itself is fake.

Trending