Wild story in Somalia :halimo with a tool has been sleeping with chicks (pretending to be a man)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imagine how hard this shit must smell like. At least she could have bought a real dildo qumayada xun

Screenshot_20190707-141621.png

Most of them turn the lights off so they can't see.

Even if they turn the lights off driving that sand bag into them must hurt or feel really weird.. Another thing don't people have to bring family members an adeer or father to ask for the hand of their wife? This is just crazy walahi :9uoofqd:

Muji

VIP
It’s hilarious how she got away with pretending to be a Somali man without any hormone therapy.

The only thing she had to do was to rub some ash on her face
She probably had to wear butt pads to get away with being mistaken for a farax lol

Any professional writers and movie moguls interested in this story, contact me via private messaging here. This story should be written and applied to the big screen. It is an LGBT story in a land of pirates, tribal warriors and terrorists. @Steamdevolopment this story should be told.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is that what I think it is and what it looks like? A homemade strapon?

:gucciwhat:
Yes bro its homemade strap on she mustve watched too much kkkkkk walle is causing mental damage to these poor people living in barren wastelands of Somalia

Even if they turn the lights off driving that sand bag into them must hurt or feel really weird.. Another thing don't people have to bring family members an adeer or father to ask for the hand of their wife? This is just crazy walahi :9uoofqd:
The whole thing lasts for seconds and maybe her ex wives left her because it hurts a lot.
They practice eloping so that could be the reason why families weren't involved.