Wild story in Somalia :halimo with a tool has been sleeping with chicks (pretending to be a man)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
giphy.gif

Muji

VIP
Un-fucking-believable even @Knowles has been infected with the Qabill disease.

:kanyehmm:

You have to admit a lot of the people who have been kicked out of the Somali community are MJ

MMS, Ayan Hersi, aussiehustler, Sabrina dhowre, Blue Male up, the transgender that was killed in Canada. The two biggest gaals I know are also MJ

Are Mjs more tolerant of religious attitudes and care more about qabil?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
She was running a shop, had a gun and was part of the community - are we supposed to believe ppl couldn’t tell she was a female? And this is all some big conspiracy?:rolleyes:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She was running a shop, had a gun and was part of the community - are we supposed to believe ppl couldn’t tell she was a female? And this is all some big conspiracy?:rolleyes:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You have to admit a lot of the people who have been kicked out of the Somali community are MJ

MMS, Ayan Hersi, aussiehustler, Sabrina dhowre, Blue Male up, the transgender that was killed in Canada. The two biggest gaals I know are also MJ

There's gaals everywhere, its just MJ's gravitate to the spotlight so
you see them more.:damedamn:

Example politics; Ilhan and the minister in Canada

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Aussie is Marehan, blue makeup is HG and the tranny is OG.

VixR

Veritas
I agree, she probably just wore it to make her seem like a man. She may have been taking care of that women. Unless there were multiple wives
Where it broke down for me was the wife part, but you could be right as well. It could’ve been a survival strategy.

If I was unlucky enough to live in Somalia, I would totally dress up as a man and pretend to lead life as one, granted I wouldn’t be able to pull it off. It’s barely working for her. I can tell she’s a woman despite the shaved head and skinny frame.

Jeezus you even took on their talking points.

AntiqueBoringCrab-small.gif

The tranny was not MJ but of another clan actually. I know this because their clan was trying to excommunicate her posthumously which I did not know existed

:mjlol:

Trending