Wild story in Somalia :halimo with a tool has been sleeping with chicks (pretending to be a man)

It’s hilarious how she got away with pretending to be a Somali man without any hormone therapy.

The only thing she had to do was to rub some ash on her face
She probably had to wear butt pads to get away with being mistaken for a farax lol
She even looks more masculine than the average malnourished Samaale
tenor.gif

@Bohol
This is just crazy.. Is this tool filled up with sand or something... How didn't the women she was sleeping with even notice something was completely wrong with this tool inside them.. Were they handicap down below or something :mindblown:

maybe she demanded to only do it during the dark hours but its true how the hell can you fake it and did they not dig on family background and history as all somalis know each other ?:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

why is ther polcie dude saying this is deeq and HIS real anme is DEEqo, he keeps using he, this is maybe hawiye side of the city, Mj sound different and have a reer bari accent, ?he is using the muscling form saying his name is deeq but HIS real name is Deeqo?

maskiin she looks mentally ill and must have jinni or sixir in her, or maybe she used sixir, no way can she hide this fakeness for so long, she must have used sixir and considering he is a deviant she loos like a sixir practising person

maybe she is Labeeb ( hermaphrodite) for those weak of af somali,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Magaalada Gaalkacyo waxaa lagu qabtay Haweenay guursan jirtay Haweenka kale iyada oo Nin isaga Dhigaysa, waxeyna isticmaali jirtay xubinta taranka ee Ragga sida sawirka ka muuqata.

Mid kamid ah haweenka ay furtay oo ka shakisay ineysan Nin aheyn ayaa Booliska ku wargelisay sidaas ayaana lagu qabtay markii baaritaano lagu sameeyayna waxaa la xaqiijiyay iney dumar tahay, dumar badanna soo guursatay."

66170011_3341574282535103_4105508308524204032_n.jpg

Poor thing. Guys lets not laugh at her. This struggle is real. The value of a gu.s. and testicle waa qaaali :(

maskiin she looks mentally ill and must have jinni or sixir in her, or maybe she used sixir, no way can she hide this fakeness for so long, she must have used sixir and considering he is a deviant she loos like a sixir practising person

maybe she is Labeeb ( hermaphrodite) for those weak of af somali,

@Teeri-Alpha

Give her credits, she is an inventor and invented the first Somali dildo. She is a Somali genius. She should be given permission to enhance her product and market as Somali made. We shouldn't victimise inventors and entrepreneurs like her.

Muji

VIP
I dont mind mailing this to her, can someone please find me her qabil and location? I am really sympathetic towards her. Look at her, she sits down like Geeljiire haaji :(

Is this what your husband uses on you now that he can’t get it up

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
why is ther polcie dude saying this is deeq and HIS real anme is DEEqo, he keeps using he, this is maybe hawiye side of the city, Mj sound different and have a reer bari accent, ?he is using the muscling form saying his name is deeq but HIS real name is Deeqo?
Doqonki cagdheer, if you read couple posts back, you will see @GBTarmy post that confirmed who she is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra everyone knows you have the dirtiest mind on this forum

Aaaahh I dont think so. Truly, all my dirt is put on the table. The silent crazy ones are the worst. lol