Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

Just a reflection of current Somali culture, she's holding the majority opinion right now man. Can't really blast her for it if valuing lightness it's trendy rn.
I will blast whoever I want :ufdup:, having a majority opinion does not mean you are right or moral it just means the world has a bunch of dummys.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well of course. Wallahi I blame the Internet for this qashin, we didn't care about skin tone as much back in the days until we starting putting value in Western and Eastern beauty standards. Ufff.
For me personally a mariin xalimo would be optimal - that's my skin tone too but if you aren't that and you're a cute xalimo I have 0 qualms cuffing you then lmao. I don't discriminate

Well of course. Wallahi I blame the Internet for this qashin, we didn't care about skin tone as much back in the days until we starting putting value in Western and Eastern beauty standards. Ufff.

But we discriminated against the Madows and called them nappy haired and laughed at their features :russ: :noneck:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
But we discriminated against the Madows and called them nappy haired and laughed at their features :russ: :noneck:
Bruh you can have Madows that are lighter than Somalis. It was features we went after mostly bro. How can a Hawiye enslave a Madow based on skin tone?? That makes 0 sense lmao

I am not impressed.
Most darkskin population are in ruins. Look at Madows, their defeatist mentality has caused them to be enslaved for centuries and treat each other like crap

We're talking about Somalis here. You love to throw other people under the bus huh?Skin tone means nothing. I'm done with this convo.

Bruh you can have Madows that are lighter than Somalis. It was features we went after mostly bro. How can a Hawiye enslave a Madow based on skin tone?? That makes 0 sense lmao

Yeh but somali features are eurasian features so why is that with skin tone we cant discriminate but when it comes to Madow features we can? :snoop:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeh but somali features are eurasian features so why is that with skin tone we cant discriminate but when it comes to Madow features we can? :snoop:
Because Somali features aren't really based on skin tone. You literally just made my argument for me. We discriminate against Madow features because structurally they don't look like us, their noses, face, skull, frames etc. A mariin and duxul xalimo aside from skin tone are the same.

Because Somali features aren't really based on skin tone. You literally just made my argument for me. We discriminate against Madow features because structurally they don't look like us, their noses, face, skull, frames etc. A mariin and duxul xalimo aside from skin tone are the same.

Yeh but do you realize that darksin somalis are somewhat seen as madow even though they have somali features. Dark skin somali women with Madow features are some of the most discriminated people in our community :snoop:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
These complaints about Somali parents is no where near the level of parental abuse in somalia. Somali children back home are treated like garbage but since these treatments are normalized in Somali culture, kids don't end up with adverse outcomes in adulthood.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeh but do you realize that darksin somalis are somewhat seen as madow even though they have somali features. Dark skin somali women with Madow features are some of the most discriminated people in our community :snoop:
They don't have Madow features bro. Dark skin isn't Madow.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did but do we want to continue doing so?

No we shouldnt. But my point was that we can't just say beauty has no colour when these faraxs are begging to secure these lighties. :noneck: I have been around geeljires who talk not discriminating based on colour but yet you never catch them even acknowledging a dark skin somali woman. This is want is lowering darkskin somali womens self esteem....the hyprocasy :mjkkk:

Trending