Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why you assuming everyone is mj on this site :bell:
I am a numbers man.
I always have been, always will be.

A math guy, you could say. Even a numberphile, I wouldn’t take offense to being called that. Numbers are beautiful to me.
And the numbers tell me your MJ :hemad:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Or I could disagree with the toxic shit he is saying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No because she/he was saying earlier that most of the darker xalimos are unattractive. I didn't agree and what I said just now means that you could be a good looking darker xalimo but it's still obviously offensive to you. I'm not trying to start anything. Although what you said is entirely possible too

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No because she/he was saying earlier that most of the darker xalimos are unattractive. I didn't agree and what I said just now means that you could be a good looking darker xalimo but it's still obviously offensive to you. I'm not trying to start anything. Although what you said is entirely possible too
Never said it was offensive. More that you are making assumptions like he is whether right or wrong. I get what you are saying now though

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I always find it funny that people actually believe that somali men didnt discriminate based on colour before eurocentricsim :wtf:
Somali men don't care much about colour when it comes to marriage and if you do ur kinda gay tbh :manny:

I've met some darkskin halimos that had me all hot and bothered :jcoleno: