Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

Has anybody noticed this strange trend with younger hijabis where they gather in groups and just f*ck with people especially old cadaan people. I remember when I was riding on the bus and a group hijabis just starting laughing their face off and ridiculing this overweight white dude :drakelaugh:Then there was this other time where a flock of hijabis were taking turns grinding on this autistic man at the bus stop. :ileycry: Whats up with the new generation :noneck:

Hijabis??? You mean hoejabis. White men are cucks so obviously they know if they do something back they will catch a charge. They should try doing this in any Muslim country, and see how the men react.

Hijabis??? You mean hoejabis. White men are cucks so obviously they know if they do something back they will catch a charge. They should try doing this in any Muslim country, and see how the men react.

I have met alot of 'miskeen' hijabis only to find out that they were pranking calling guys and talking horny infront of a blocked number :drakelaugh:

But you right about cadaan men... but one did try to grab her ass :russ:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A lot of Somali hijabi girls in the UK are very weird borderline autistic they interrupt people with their over the top loudness and just start on anyone for no reason. Clearly failed parenting most likely from a single mother household with millions of other children claiming welfare and just gossip with their other xoolo friends

Gambar

VIP
A lot of Somali hijabi girls in the UK are very weird borderline autistic they interrupt people with their over the top loudness and just start on anyone for no reason. Clearly failed parenting most likely from a single mother household with millions of other children claiming welfare and just gossip with their other xoolo friends
They wear hijab because they are forced to. This is how they act out because they have no akhlaaq which starts at home.

To be fair i have seen this amongst somali hijabis in canada as well. Alot of them try to imitate jamaicans as they started these group public wildings.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:russ:
these types of girls are some of the funnest people but they’re not doing it for that, they just somehow get a laugh out of this fuckery

:russ:
these types of girls are some of the funnest people but they’re not doing it for that, they just somehow get a laugh out of this fuckery

Nah sis these women are cold...:hemad: these type of girls will be at the back of the bus daring and waiting for a funny looking farax to sit next to them then they attack with lethal precision. :russ:Do you know how many somali dudes i have seen do a u turn when they spot these women :deadmanny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They wear hijab because they are forced to. This is how they act out because they have no akhlaaq which starts at home.
we shouldn't ever force our daughters to wear the hijab as this will get to them as hey age and rebel we should instead highly encourage wearing hijab and talk about the meaning of the hijab and that's what somali parents failed to do they don't give any of their daughters home training such as how to behave nothing other than blinded actions that they themselves don't know anything about.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
To be fair i have seen this amongst somali hijabis in canada as well. Alot of them try to imitate jamaicans as they started these group public wildings.
no akhlaaq no morals no shame no two sane parents present he list can go on. And what is even more sad you don't see this with arab or asian hijabis often

we shouldn't ever force our daughters to wear the hijab as this will get to them as hey age and rebel we should instead highly encourage wearing hijab and talk about the meaning of the hijab and that's what somali parents failed to do they don't give any of their daughters home training such as how to behave nothing other than blinded actions that they themselves don't know anything about.

Funny thing about the hijab and nikab is that is what girls put on when they want to do haram stuff...no face no case

Gambar

VIP
A lot of these parents are badly behaved themselves. All they care about is image.

Trending