Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

He should marry her, is he trying to have the dhaqan xumo of being a baby daddy ? Waxaas was ceeb. If he did the deed he knew there was a risk of pregnancy.

I know the guy but the problem was that her parents were emotionally distant amd she turned to Islam to filled that void. But when she hit 18 she just said f*ck it and started wilding now the parents are trying to blame the child's father

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Everybody at my old school would do shit like that when in groups and the main targets were usually cadaan people :mjlol:

This video right here is a classic :russ:

my daughter will listen because I will instill fear into her heart about allah and the day of judgement and the consequences of disobeying Allah from an early age if home training at a very early stage does not come to an effect they are most likely doomed as they grow older. Teach them in the importance of obeying you and Allah
we have to use the belt too

Everybody at my old school would do shit like that when in groups and the main targets were usually cadaan people :mjlol:

This video right here is a classic :russ:

I live at the jane didnt see this much but in dixon wallahi those somalis are ruthless. Seen 5 somali yutes following a cadaan man asking him why he smells and looks like that :deadmanny:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I believe you now. But do u know why?
It's the same with North African girls. And guess what Somalis share DNA with them. Also Kahina was the one Berber Queen who rised against Muslim Conquest in North Africa. Or Caraweelo who was manly in spirit chopping off men their genitalia. Their DNA just makes them caasi and very horny. That's just my theory.

It's the same with North African girls. And guess what Somalis share DNA with them. Also Kahina was the one Berber Queen who rised against Muslim Conquest in North Africa. Or Caraweelo who was manly in spirit chopping off men their genitalia. Their DNA just makes them caasi and very horny. That's just my theory.
war u should become a doctor

not saying this is all of them but usually unattractive/overweight females tend to be weird like that due to not getting attention from men or else explain this phenomena than

Being darksin isn't an unattractive quality, not sure why that was added. Some things just aren't worth mentioning but I have no right to police what you say.

Trending