Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Being darksin isn't an unattractive quality, not sure why that was added. Some things just aren't worth mentioning but I have no right to police what you say.
some darkskin somali girls are attractive but i low-key think there's lesser attractive ones especially if she's obese and you know I'm not lying

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For majority people, yes. I dislike when skin colour or things people can't change about themselves are mentioned as if it's a disability.
:manny:
Tbh I don't really mind what skin tone a xalimo is. TooOOo dark and like bleach white is a bit less attractive and especially the latter tone but generally that's really the last thing I care about looks wise lol, figure is more important than skin colour imo.

some darkskin somali girls are attractive but i low-key think there's lesser attractive ones especially if she's obese and you know I'm not lying

You can't assume my thoughts on what I find attractive. You've been conditioned to believe the average darkskinned girl is less attractive than her lighter counterpart. That's on you sis. I don't share the same sentiments.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You can't assume my thoughts on what I find attractive. You've been conditioned to believe the average darkskinned girl is less attractive than her lighter counterpart. That's on you sis. I don't share the same sentiments.
And you don't have to obviously there are some seriosuly gorgeous darkskin somali girls like wow but is majority like that? no can they be wow if they take care of their looks yes

Being darksin isn't an unattractive quality, not sure why that was added. Some things just aren't worth mentioning but I have no right to police what you say.

You are right but dark skin people usually have a defeatist attitude and end up overcompensating. If you look at black women who are considered aggressive and masculine its usually the dark ones. :cosbyhmm:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
get that wack shit outta here
Tbh there is a general standard towards being mariin or lighter as more attractive. Otherwise bleaching wouldn't be a thing. It's definitely because of Western beauty standards though.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dont project your feelings as truths, seems like you have some underlying issues you need to work on.
i have no underlying issues didn't say all darkskin somalis as unattractive but simply stated a lot aren't as qurux as lighter skin somalis if there was no truth to what unsaid why is Somalia one of the highest country to bleach their skin

And you don't have to obviously there are some seriosuly gorgeous darkskin somali girls like wow but is majority like that? no can they be wow if they take care of their looks yes

You can use that same point for brownskinned or lightskinned girls though.

You are right but dark skin people usually have a defeatist attitude and end up overcompensating. If you look at black women who are considered aggressive and masculine its usually the dark ones. :cosbyhmm:

That's a stereotype you're regarding as truth. You can find that type in all the skin tones.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dont project your feelings as truths, seems like you have some underlying issues you need to work on.
i have no underlying issues didn't say all darkskin somalis as unattractive but simply stated a lot aren't as qurux as lighter skin somalis if there was no truth to what unsaid why is Somalia one of the highest country to bleach their skin
Just a reflection of current Somali culture, she's holding the majority opinion right now man. Can't really blast her for it if valuing lightness it's trendy rn.

Tbh there is a general standard towards being mariin or lighter as more attractive. Otherwise bleaching wouldn't be a thing. It's definitely because of Western beauty standards though.

Men have been picking lighter skin since the times of ancient egypt. Men and women have to be honest with themselves and just say lighter skin "looks" better instead of just blaming it on eurocentric beauty or self hate. But better looking doesnt translate to a better wife

Well of course. Wallahi I blame the Internet for this qashin, we didn't care about skin tone as much back in the days until we starting putting value in Western and Eastern beauty standards. Ufff.

You can use that same point for brownskinned or lightskinned girls though.

That's a stereotype you're regarding as truth. You can find that type in all the skin tones.

Most darkskin population are in ruins. Look at Madows, their defeatist mentality has caused them to be enslaved for centuries and treat each other like crap

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
With somali parents as long as their daughters arent visibly committing zina and their sons arent khanis they feel like they are good parents. Their daughters can be visibly depressed and on the brink of suicide and they wont do anything to help them :noneck:
somali parents were raised worse than that themselves and they have no forms of education. I wouldn't expect someone on that level to be a good parent.