Wild and disturbing trend amongst hijabis !!!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Funny thing about the hijab and nikab is that is what girls put on when they want to do haram stuff...no face no case
for some muslim girls your right. To not get outted by their parents and also for lazy reason a lot of somali hijabis are too unbothered to take care of themselves so rely on their abaya and hijab to do the work for them smh

for some muslim girls your right. To not get outted by their parents and also for lazy reason a lot of somali hijabis are too unbothered to take care of themselves so rely on their abaya and hijab to do the work for them smh

You seen alot of these snapchat videos. Halimos will have niqab on while their malab is wide open :ooh:

A lot of these parents are badly behaved themselves. All they care about is image.

With somali parents as long as their daughters arent visibly committing zina and their sons arent khanis they feel like they are good parents. Their daughters can be visibly depressed and on the brink of suicide and they wont do anything to help them :noneck:

we shouldn't ever force our daughters to wear the hijab as this will get to them as hey age and rebel we should instead highly encourage wearing hijab and talk about the meaning of the hijab and that's what somali parents failed to do they don't give any of their daughters home training such as how to behave nothing other than blinded actions that they themselves don't know anything about.
we should force them. The problem is when they do things like that we have to shame them in public so that they never dare to do it again

Gambar

VIP
With somali parents as long as their daughters arent visibly committing zina and their sons arent khanis they feel like they are good parents. Their daughters can be visibly depressed and on the brink of suicide and they wont do anything to help them :noneck:
Even then you can’t start to discipline and care about their actions once they turn 17.

They have the audacity to ask other Somali parents why their kids are so well behaved and successful as if 10 years ago you didn’t see their kids acting like zoo animals at the local park.:reallymaury:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
we should force them. The problem is when they do things like that we have to shame them in public so that they never dare to do it again
don't think that's the right way in implementing the hijab without telling them the importance of it. "when they do things like that" that quote should never be a thing to any of our daughters in the first place.

don't think that's the right way in implementing the hijab without telling them the importance of it. "when they do things like that" that quote should never be a thing to any of our daughters in the first place.
what are we gonna do if they don't listen then

Even then you can’t start to discipline and care about their actions once they turn 17.

They have the audacity to ask other Somali parents why their kids are so well behaved and successful as if 10 years ago you didn’t see their kids acting like zoo animals at the local park.:reallymaury:

Sad thing is that they smother their daughters so much that once they hit 18 they go all out even while wearing the hijab. My neighbor just found out that a somali dude impregnated her daughter and now she trying to bully the boy into marrying her. He is only 19 :noneck:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I had a crazy Somali girl in college come and spud me because I looked Somali wallahi. I was so confused when she came up to me and said' your Somali alie' spuds me, and then walks off shouting in the corridor :mindblown:

Gambar

VIP
Sad thing is that they smother their daughters so much that once they hit 18 they go all out even while wearing the hijab. My neighbor just found out that a somali dude impregnated her daughter and now she trying to bully the boy into marrying her. He is only 19 :noneck:
He should marry her, is he trying to have the dhaqan xumo of being a baby daddy ? Waxaas was ceeb. If he did the deed he knew there was a risk of pregnancy.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what are we gonna do if they don't listen then
my daughter will listen because I will instill fear into her heart about allah and the day of judgement and the consequences of disobeying Allah from an early age if home training at a very early stage does not come to an effect they are most likely doomed as they grow older. Teach them in the importance of obeying you and Allah

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I had a crazy Somali girl in college come and spud me because I looked Somali wallahi. I was so confused when she came up to me and said' your Somali alie' spuds me, and then walks off shouting in the corridor :mindblown:
what on earth is wrong with somali girls let me guess she was obese darkskin unattractive and was wearing hijab?