Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What the f*ck do these Oromos want? Why do these animals keep expanding?

Wallahi Somalis as a state are finished people, allowing them to kill off minority clans like Karanle and Garre over tribalism. Let them claim the whole Galbeed at this point.
Karanle and garre are not minority tribes tgey are hawiye just look at @Suhaib comment above.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Two reasons:

1) The Somalis being massacred are from one clan: Hawiye. We are a clan based people. This is not other clans problem.

2) The kilinka shanaad community in Europe and North america or small.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Karanle and garre are not minority tribes tgey are hawiye just look at @Suhaib comment above.

Karanle and Degoodi are Hawiye, but not Garre. They are Rahanweyn.

Plus, you do realize Geri Kombe are being slaughtered in Tulinguud by Oromos?

Why doesn't their fellow "Darood" in Ethiopia like Ogaden and Jidwaaq save them? Why doesn't your clan Majerteen don't talk about them?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Karanle and Degoodi are Hawiye, but not Garre. They are Rahanweyn.

Plus, you do realize Geri Kombe are being slaughtered in Tulinguud by Oromos?

Why doesn't their fellow "Darood" in Ethiopia like Ogaden and Jidwaaq save them? Why doesn't your clan Majerteen don't talk about them?
You are an isaaq gaal I do not engage in conversation with gaalo once you convert to Islam then we can talk.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are an isaaq gaal I do not engage in conversation with gaalo once you convert to Islam then we can talk.

You've committed a grave sin for calling Muslims like me a "gaal".

Funny how Reer Ayan Hirsi and Reer Amal Farah tribe has the audacity to call me a gaal. :mjlol:

Avoiding my questions aren't you? You tried the same shit with @Suhaib and now you're triggered.
:russ:

You've committed a grave sin for calling Muslims like me a "gaal".

Funny how Reer Ayan Hirsi and Reer Amal Farah tribe has the audacity to call me a gaal. :mjlol:

Avoiding my questions aren't you? You tried the same shit with @Suhaib and now you're triggered.
:russ:
Lool cognitive hates the facts he just can't stand them Bigs facts.:trumpsmirk::pachah1:

Also Degodia in Kenya and Ethiopia don’t consider themselves Hawiye, only the ones in Somalia do. Anyways once it affects Ogadens watch the attention shift to YA SOMALIID

Nobody cares about what goes on in Ehiopia because useless Ogadens been claiming that whole region (& not doing shit) and erasing other clans with the formation of ONLF so there’s that.

Also Degodia in Kenya and Ethiopia don’t consider themselves Hawiye, only the ones in Somalia do. Anyways once it affects Ogadens watch the attention shift to YA SOMALIID

Ogadens have themselve, 7 million strong and don't need you. Especially laangaab miskiins like Gaaljecel that barely exist anymore:mjlol:

Laangaab gaaljecel should not even FKD. Where do they exist? Hg and Abgaal are the only Hawiye that can FKD. Even Xawaadle but these laangaab flies yaa usheega:childplease::camby:

Laangaab gaaljecel should not even FKD. Where do they exist? Hg and Abgaal are the only Hawiye that can FKD. Even Xawaadle but these laangaab flies yaa usheega:childplease::camby:

Gaaljecel have quality not quantity. Unlike you big footed low IQ’s nomads, we successfully pushed away Habeshas expansions to Shabelle regions under the leadership of Sheikh Hassan Baesane while holding off Italian colonials with our Biyomaal brothers. My subclan ran out Al Shabbab from Jowhar and we have monopoly on the most fertile land in Somalia. We kicked y’all out of Hiran with Xawaadle and back to your Ethiopian sandbox when y’all were homeless and trying to invade us. So... I think we’re done here.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts