Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let me get this straight .are u saying you agree that the whole clans the other individual was talking about have caveman mentality and that u gave me a qashin rating for trying to clarify whether the person I was talking to believes the same? If yes, you might actually have a cavewoman mentality and you're projecting just like that cognitive guy. You can't b accusing people of cave mentality whilst spewing cave shit yourself
I gave a qashin because if you claim to be muslims but justify that you only care for your clan then you are a caveman because Allah bought islam to fix our many cavemen mindsets.

I gave a qashin because if you claim to be muslims but justify that you only care for your clan then you are a caveman because Allah bought islam to fix our many cavemen mindsets.
I never said anything about only caring for one clan infact that's what the cognitive guy was arguing for and the individual you're defending "told" him not to have their "cavemen" mentality and I was objecting to the caveman discription so why are u giving me the qashin rating? You're clearly following my argument so no way you can accuse me of what u just did so admit you're wrong or acknowledge you're a primitive cavewoman.

Most somalis are killed by fellow somalis. So basically these guys are doing ethnic cleansing to their own race. Sounds stupid af.
I see lately you've toned down you're anti Somali rhetoric and become more pro Somali. Our little conversation might have improved you mentality if that's the case I say stop engaging the lowlife qabiiliistes and they won't drive u to extremes of your own.

I see lately you've toned down you're anti Somali rhetoric and become more pro Somali. Our little conversation might have improved you mentality if that's the case I say stop engaging the lowlife qabiiliistes and they won't drive u to extremes of your own.
Bro, i have always been pro somalia

It's sad because I have seen this god awful channel called ESTV which is pretty much a channel which showcases cucked Somalis who support habeshit occupation of our land, they even stopped speaking Somali and they speak habash..

Bro, i have always been pro somalia
Good. Pay no mind to idiots. And cut off all the nonsense u sometimes spew against fell ethnic Somalis. All the banaadiris I know and trust me I know allot, are the most pro Somalia people I know and besides small time non insulting banter, they don't have enmity for somalis whatsoever and it's not true that they claim a different ethnicity be it Arab or Indian or anything else. They go by Somali strictly

It's sad because I have seen this god awful channel called ESTV which is pretty much a channel which showcases cucked Somalis who support habeshit occupation of our land, they even stopped speaking Somali and they speak habash..

I don't watch that Channel but the few times I had, it was all in Somali and showcasing Hido iyo dhaqan.

If we spent half the energy we spend on fighting other Somali qabiils on defending ourselves from Oromo. All of Oromia would be speaking jabjab somali

You want to fight them? Will you win? And if you lose, how many will die? What’s the alternative to fighting? Is it avoidable?
First off all we always fight each other for the smallest reasons so what would shifting the enemy change. Plus we Somalis have been fighting since forever compared to these Oromo who are mostly farmers . Sometimes you need to fight since there's no other options. The Oromo have signed peace treaty after peace treaty acknowledging the ethnic borders but then turn around and attack border towns to make themselves a majority.

First off all we always fight each other for the smallest reasons so what would shifting the enemy change. Plus we Somalis have been fighting since forever compared to these Oromo who are mostly farmers . Sometimes you need to fight since there's no other options. The Oromo have signed peace treaty after peace treaty acknowledging the ethnic borders but then turn around and attack border towns to make themselves a majority.

They are xoolo like the rest of Africans, there’s no treaty you trust in this continent.

I don’t know if they tried peace.

It’s shithole continent.

Last edited:
What the f*ck do these Oromos want? Why do these animals keep expanding?

Wallahi Somalis as a state are finished people, allowing them to kill off minority clans like Karanle and Garre over tribalism. Let them claim the whole Galbeed at this point.

What the f*ck do these Oromos want? Why do these animals keep expanding?

Wallahi Somalis as a state are finished people, allowing them to kill off minority clans like Karanle and Garre over tribalism. Let them claim the whole Galbeed at this point.
They are expanding because abiy is arming them. Abiy has an agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.