Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karanle and Degoodi are Hawiye, but not Garre. They are Rahanweyn.

Plus, you do realize Geri Kombe are being slaughtered in Tulinguud by Oromos?

Why doesn't their fellow "Darood" in Ethiopia like Ogaden and Jidwaaq save them? Why doesn't your clan Majerteen don't talk about them?
Garre are a sub clan of Quranyow who are a sub clan of Dir. They are not Rahaweyn.

the sad thing is the bigger tribes in k5 dont care like OG. this is a Somali problem.

bnrother this is not happening in mooyale on DDSI side, its mooyaale on oromo side,

moyaaale is divided ebtween boran (oromo are not united enough) DDSi garre and kenya

Ogaden has killed enough oromo in aris , bale and moyyale border,

the problem is garre is one day oromo attacking somalis by getting help from them and next day waa soamli when he needs somalis,

in dira dawa you have same thing, one day jaarso and akish and many dirs and gure gure waa somali next day waa oromo,

the idoor, shekaal, karaley, mareahn langaab minorities ect that go massacred deiced to move deep inside oromia, married their naago and were warned by ogaden do not go there

the oromo have done this to ahmaar in the 90s and early 2000s and to hararis,

the hararis are smart, they keep away from oromo and unite with Ogaden, example harar kilil has seen 4 Ogaden presidents, they unite with us, keep away from the galla hordes and only marry ogaden and allineged with us cagdheers,

the 1doors and shekaals and kanraly ignored our advise, we Oagdens have deported oromo in DDSI jigjga etc byt if somalis want to go and live with them xoolos there is nothign they can do,

gare koombe becaue of cuqdad with oagden deiced to move inside oromia lands and marry with semi somali races like jaarso and akish and are dying as a result, AUn to the dead but

but they need a stargey like Ogaden, its shoot to kill if anyone crosses our lands, dont marry with oromo or be like hararis and befreind oagden to get help when atacked,

these somalis gave us middle finger, they moved inside their lands, married their naago and no will pay the price

inside DDSI its totally safe, but if you go to oromia be ready to be attacked if you live with animals,

oormo is basically just saying leave my land, which i understand,

perfect example, in 2004 240 district voted to leave DDSi and join oromia, like dirs, jaarso, akish, geri etc and now they are being killed,

shekaal wantedmthier one distric in ddsi to join oromo, we said no way in 2013, imagine what they would have done?

oromo is scared of Oagden as we have waged wars for 700 years, they know us, but they are killing ahmaars and tigres as well if it gives you an idea of what is happening,

they dont dare to attack us cagdheers because they know we dont play around, but then we dont alow them in our land and we dont go to their land, and we don not marry them we are like Germans and the soviets

Unfortunately jidwaaq and other OG’s have stabbed Abdi iley in the back I heard from the grapevine that iley will lose his position and the new president will be Dir

liar, OG is fully working with iley, jidwaq is just pissed because we dont aloow them to be preident, just the way mjs dont allow other hartis to be presdeint in puntinaland,

if you seriosuly think Ogadne will be looked over and dir choosen then you dont know shyt about DDSI and ethiopia

Did conservative Texans or Louisianan bible thumping white boys stay silent and say thank God it wasn’t us so I dont care ...when that ISIS guy killed all those gay guys in the club in Florida so what aspect of federalism don’t you understand

why you crying for somalis, you are always calling for OG to be destroyed and pray for our deaths because of kismayo,

shedding crocodile tears will not work, if langaabs decided to move deep inside oromia then they should move back to DDSI

by the way, your langaab marehan cousins have moved deep isndie and are being attacked by oromia races, they refused to listen to our advise like 1door and karanley did and are paying the price,

degodia is a major tribe laakin so they're actually trying to take over smaller clans lands, which is crazy

explain to me what lands by reer in laws are taking over?

you do know garre has always worked with oromo to attack dagodia right?

garre hate somalis, when it suits them they are oroma

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
why you crying for somalis, you are always calling for OG to be destroyed and pray for our deaths because of kismayo,

shedding crocodile tears will not work, if langaabs decided to move deep inside oromia then they should move back to DDSI

by the way, your langaab marehan cousins have moved deep isndie and are being attacked by oromia races, they refused to listen to our advise like 1door and karanley did and are paying the price,
Ogaden is not my enemy or any Somali as far as I’m concerned only Ahmed Madoobe and Ras Kamboni are my enemies if your saying Ahmed Madoobe represents all of OG then I wish for all OG destruction you understand

Good luck to the Somalis being oppressed in K5 May god be on your side and punish the oppressors. Laakin at this point I can only afford to worry about my own clan and tuulos as we do border the K5 so we must prepare for possible future Oromo onslaught.

@Cognitivedissonance isnt lying, every clan for themselves, Somalinimo doesn’t exist in the diaspora or back home.

what is your clan ugaas?

by the way, no somali is being atatcked inside DDSI , but on towns inside oromia, moyaale examp,e is controlled bu kenya, DDSI and oromia, the oromia side is where people are attacked,

border towns have been attacked but only because langaab tribes decided to marry oromo and live deep inside with them xoolos

Ogaden is not my enemy or any Somali as far as I’m concerned only Ahmed Madoobe and Ras Kamboni are my enemies if your saying Ahmed Madoobe represents all of OG then I wish for all OG destruction you understand

just proofed my point by saying you want the destruction of all Ogadens by hiding behind ahmed cade, nice try, just be consistent, you and your marehan cousins in this forum have called for death of all OGs including those in kenya and DDSI yet now you cry crocodile tears for all somalis

carry on with your crocodile tears,

your tribe were always kept safe in DDSI by us Ogaden but marehan decided to move with oromo and side with them for last few years and now are being eaten alive,

aun to the dead but the oormo as not as stupid as your typical arrogant somalis think, they are smart enough to avoid Ogadena dn hararis as they know attacking hararis is an attack on cagdheers (harar has had 4 ogaden predidents in the past)

but these somalis did decide to move deep isndie their lands, DDSI per say has not been attacked, its somalis who decied to live with them against our advise

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
just proofed my point by saying you want the destruction of all Ogadens by hiding behind ahmed cade, nice try, just be consistent, you and your marehan cousins in this forum have called for death of all OGs including those in kenya and DDSI yet now you cry crocodile tears for all somalis

your tribe were always kept safe in DDSI by us Ogaden but marehan decided to move with oromo and side with them for last few years and now are being eaten alive,

aun to the dead but the oormo as not as stupid as your typical arrogant somalis think, they are smart enough to avoid Ogadena dn hararis as they know attacking hararis is an attack on cagdheers (harar has had 4 ogaden predidents in the past)

but these somalis did decide to move deep isndie their lands, DDSI per say has not been attacked, its somalis who decied to live with them against our advise
Do you want me to lie and say I love Ahmed Madoobe because I really do hate him does Ahmad Madoobe=OG stop drinking alcohol bro you must be drunk :mjlol:

Oromos should return Bale to Somalis.

@Teeri-Alpha why do you keep saying they moved into oromia and that's oromo lands? Those lands are and have always been Somali, it was wrong for them to join the oromo region but that doesn't make their land oromo. Don't spread their propaganda for them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
liar, OG is fully working with iley, jidwaq is just pissed because we dont aloow them to be preident, just the way mjs dont allow other hartis to be presdeint in puntinaland,

if you seriosuly think Ogadne will be looked over and dir choosen then you dont know shyt about DDSI and ethiopia
Geri koombe and harti koombe have a vast territory in DDSI horta how much of jigjiga is owned by Geri koombe boowe

Geri koombe and harti koombe have a vast territory in DDSI horta how much of jigjiga is owned by Geri koombe boowe

ahahhaha, your kidding right?

forget Ogaden (only Tabarwaq and camar OGaden get seats from jigjiga, but its 85% Jidwaq absame, the mps, the govnors, etc,

not even 1door or gadabursi or anyone else other than the two sub clan ogs mentioned and jidwaq get any poltical seats,

geri koombe is straddleed on the border between jigjiga county and oromia region,

geri koombe waa darood and they usually resdie anywhere you see mohamed zubeer, even in jubbaland they care considered mohamed subeer, specially abyownis sub clan,

even in haile seleis times, jigjiga was purely absame domain, jidwaq majorty and rest to the two ogaden sub clans mentioned,

1door and gadabursi can say what they want , name me one single mp or govnor or mayor they ever had in jigjiga ever since the british handed Ogadneiya in 1958, nothing, nada,

(also keep in mined jidwaq sub clans like absakuul live in dagaxbuur with their mohamed zubeer cousins)

in a nutshell, jigjiga is jidwaq domain,

cabdi iley encouraged ogaden to move there, he encouraged atleast 2 million ogadens to move in as 1door and gadabursi and gabooye were pushing out jidwaq, as soon as he did that 1door and dirs just moved out and left due to sheer ogaden numbers buying up businesses and houses

grei will be debnfedn, but lets be realistic, they need to stop moving into oormo lands, if yuo live with deep inside oromo lands then be ready for what happened,

somalis dont respedtc borders, do you know why ogaden is very seccessful at defeing their lands in ogadneiya? its because they dont taker lands from others, or marry non somalis or allow anyone to move into their lands,

when gadson started acting tough in 2003 and thinking they can take ogaden lands, we exterminated them and shipped the rest to 1doorland, shekaal same, iley sent them packing,

there is a wall between us and oromo, but they are welcomed into garre and dir lands in dira dawa then they learn the hard way

@Teeri-Alpha why do you keep saying they moved into oromia and that's oromo lands? Those lands are and have always been Somali, it was wrong for them to join the oromo region but that doesn't make their land oromo. Don't spread their propaganda for them.

do yuo know how many 1door, dirs have pushed into oromo lands and married them

dude we are talking about deep inside oromia, this is why somalis get killed, ego,

we are not talking borders here, you need to start being fair and balanced, you cannot go and take lands belonging to others,

what the hell is an 1door doing in lands belonging to oromo

Oromos should return Bale to Somalis.

bale is already shared between us ogadens and oromos, bale is like the alps or mountain everst, its shared long mountainous region

what belongs to mohamed zubeer and cawlyahan stays mine, what belongs to oormo stays theirs, no need for lies bro,

ogaden unlike other somalis is good at defending his borders and never takes others lands,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ahahhaha, your kidding right?

forget Ogaden (only Tabarwaq and camar OGaden get seats from jigjiga, but its 85% Jidwaq absame, the mps, the govnors, etc,

not even 1door or gadabursi or anyone else other than the two sub clan ogs mentioned and jidwaq get any poltical seats,

geri koombe is straddleed on the border between jigjiga county and oromia region,

geri koombe waa darood and they usually resdie anywhere you see mohamed zubeer, even in jubbaland they care considered mohamed subeer, specially abyownis sub clan,

even in haile seleis times, jigjiga was purely absame domain, jidwaq majorty and rest to the two ogaden sub clans mentioned,

1door and gadabursi can say what they want , name me one single mp or govnor or mayor they ever had in jigjiga ever since the british handed Ogadneiya in 1958, nothing, nada,

(also keep in mined jidwaq sub clans like absakuul live in dagaxbuur with their mohamed zubeer cousins)

in a nutshell, jigjiga is jidwaq domain,

cabdi iley encouraged ogaden to move there, he encouraged atleast 2 million ogadens to move in as 1door and gadabursi and gabooye were pushing out jidwaq, as soon as he did that 1door and dirs just moved out and left due to sheer ogaden numbers buying up businesses and houses

grei will be debnfedn, but lets be realistic, they need to stop moving into oormo lands, if yuo live with deep inside oromo lands then be ready for what happened,

somalis dont respedtc borders, do you know why ogaden is very seccessful at defeing their lands in ogadneiya? its because they dont taker lands from others, or marry non somalis or allow anyone to move into their lands,

when gadson started acting tough in 2003 and thinking they can take ogaden lands, we exterminated them and shipped the rest to 1doorland, shekaal same, iley sent them packing,

there is a wall between us and oromo, but they are welcomed into garre and dir lands in dira dawa then they learn the hard way

Beelaha Koombe ee u kala baxa Harti Koombe iyo Geri koombe ayaa waxaa lagu tartansiiyay Kursigii ay Jubbaland ku lahaayeen beesha Koombe jilibyada ay ka koobantahay, waxaana si hoose ugu soo dhacay p/o in beelaha Harti Koombe ay isku raaceen in ay kursigaas kalkaan uga tanaasulaan Geri koombe Walaalkood maadaama uu Hartigu Puntland kuraas ku leeyahay.

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/xub...are-ee-jubbland-uga-tanaasulay-faadumo-xasan/

do yuo know how many 1door, dirs have pushed into oromo lands and married them

dude we are talking about deep inside oromia, this is why somalis get killed, ego,

we are not talking borders here, you need to start being fair and balanced, you cannot go and take lands belonging to others,

what the hell is an 1door doing in lands belonging to oromo
If you're talking about the innocent people killed by oromos there, they were khat traders they don't settle there and I didn't say the town they were killed in is Somali, (you mean awadey when you say isaaq).
It's oromos who are pushing into Somali areas not the other way around. They are trying to expand into Somali territory. Btw they have been attacking Hararis too.
Check this Harari guys tweets he's been posting updates on the situation there.

If you're talking about the innocent people killed by oromos there, they were khat traders they don't settle there. It's oromos who are pushing into Somali areas not the other way around. They are trying to expand into Somali territory. Btw they have been attacking Hararis too.
Check this Harari guys tweets he's been posting updates on the situation there.

hararis for years married them, they regret it now,

no oromo is going aroundisnide DDSI killing, liyu police deported them, its somalis who have pushed into oromo lands and married their naago

ormo has done that killing on tigre, ahmaar,

i ant worries about gaalo, they have been fighting ogaden for 700 years, we cagdheers know how to deal with them,

dont marry them,

dont allow them in,

dont move in with them,

killl them at first sight like mohamed subeer and cawlyahan do on the border,

if they cross border kill them,

my people doing that foe centuries and we did fine,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending