Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstl of all Isaaq don't border Oromos so get your facts straight. Secondly, you don't own Somali region, TPLF does and your their puppets while Isaaq have their own country and are free without being enslaved by Tigray and Kikuyu in the 21st century LOL! Thirdly, Ogaden assimilated Oromos, check the source below.

lL2sLhpWTe_2M0OXOmG-0Q.png

It is funny you bring up British, we all know you begged them as well.

bNTMIJO.png

"We are your children. We wish English rule" :mjlol:

get over it, its called real politk and we will do what ever it takes to get weapons,

and yes we did enslave many oromo to herd our camels, but it took us centuries to tame them, oromo waa tough nigegrs, somalis think they are meek and bantu like, they are ruthless,

by the way, since you claim hawd, i assume you know 1door live there, well i own 1door as pets and they belong to me, you are udner my boot in gaashambo depsite how many ahmmars fight me,

atleast i share the nation and have president of the region as my xalal right, you are owned

there has never been DDSI presdeint, and dont give me cabdelmajiid, he was bahar cabdalla samroon just becae his clan pays blood money with a small isaaq tribe dont mean he is 1door by blood, and his the only non OG preseint and he ruled for 3 months until Ogdens asked for him to be sacked,

and what country in somaliland? ahahahhaha, failmarjo just cancelled your port deal despite not being able to go to toilet with out his bantu boyfriends,

Niger your planes cannot land in berbera with out xamar permission, and in ethiopia you are owned by your Ogaden masters

i own yuo and i am your master in hawd now salute me 1doorness

How much Dir's voted to join Oromia in 2004?

quention is who is dir today

yallmamde wardey in kismayo dir, smart move but one day you will regret it when they back stap yall,

2540 wordes joined,

is jaarso and akisho dir or asmilited oromo? what about guregure,

you just claimed gare is dir but when i see them they hate somalis, they are more like raxenweyn,

is 1door dir, ask them and they would disgree,

dir is like a shirt, wear it and take it off when it suits you

you do know many dir liek jaarso and akisho and samaroon and ciise voted to join oromia in 2004 right? in fact 240 wordes decided to join them,.

do you know how many shekaales, and dirs have begged Ogaden to allow them to join oromia thinking they can have more influence over them

somalis under estimate oromo thinking they are stupid and meek,

gaal waa dangerous race, very war like, over the centuries the two groups who learned the hard way waa Ogaden and ahmaar, ahmaar only won against them in the 1900s due to western weapon support from russia and Britannia and france, they played the international game really good,

but before that Ogaden and ahmaar spent centuries being attacked by gaala hordes,
240 wordes what? The hell is a "wordes"

You’re retarded and known to fabricate and make up stuff like how you made up having a PhD.

Look at your posts and how you made so many spelling errors to the point it becomes incomprehensible. What kind of PhD holder makes basic spelling and grammatical errors?

Hooyada beenta ka was nacas cagdheer

hooyada was too,

i dont have to write perfectly since this is a forum,

and if you think i made up my PHd then feel free to debate me any topic in economics,

the more technical the better,

if yu want me to pick, how abut time preference theorem , or regression theorem, lets debate the axiomatic and the praxeoligical Aprioris, not the soft layman stuff, but real hardcore technical big boy economic stuff since i am a trained economist, if you win, then i am lying,

lets debate and see who is lying, little

quention is who is dir today

yallmamde wardey in kismayo dir, smart move but one day you will regret it when they back stap yall,

2540 wordes joined,

is jaarso and akisho dir or asmilited oromo? what about guregure,

you just claimed gare is dir but when i see them they hate somalis, they are more like raxenweyn,

is 1door dir, ask them and they would disgree,

dir is like a shirt, wear it and take it off when it suits you
Jaarso and Akisho are Dir's and Somalis. Guure might hate us, but they can't change the fact that they are Somalis and Dir. The Isaaq claim was a joke. I'm part Isaaq BTW so I would know maternal qabil very well.

Then why did you not just type Degaan?

wel degaan is like ksimayo, afmadow,

but a woreda is more like tabta, doobley, hoosingow (all come under afmadow degaan)

get the drift? a somali word would be tuulo? actually bigger than a tuulo, since tuulo means village in Ogaden language/ Dialect

more like boroughs or sub degaans?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
hooyada was too,

i dont have to write perfectly since this is a forum,

and if you think i made up my PHd then feel free to debate me any topic in economics,

the more technical the better,

if yu want me to pick, how abut time preference theorem , or regression theorem, lets debate the axiomatic and the praxeoligical Aprioris, not the soft layman stuff, but real hardcore technical big boy economic stuff since am a trained economist, if you win, then i am lying,

lets debate and see who is lying, little

:chrisfreshhah:
Economics is not my thing let’s talk about your spelling and punctuation.

This guy completely lost it. :wtf: 240 Woreda Kulhala :russ::dead:

Warya @Teeri-Alpha Take your meds

tenor.gif

240 sub woredas were voted to be with oromia but so called jaarso and akisho dirs,

sub woredas would be more like tuulos/boroughs,

i am from jubbaland, so more like buuno, raas ogaden, kismayo, istanbuul, halima cadey etc, coming all udner kismayo,

or in london its like acton, hounslow, ealing, harrow etc all coming under london

wehn i say sub woredas it dont mean degaans, it means thatm, sub woredas,

no need for name calling just becaseu we proofed you wrong, typical somali geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts