Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The fact that we have Samosas and little langaab Hutus, who's clans are spread over hundreds of miles away from each other, are here crying, and hating, and comforting each other from Ogaden is testament to how things are.

@Ferrari @JONB
Salut to you my brother, true landheers, the lot of ya.

The fact that we have Samosas and little langaab ****s, who's clans are spread over hundreds of miles away from each other, are here crying, and hating, and comforting each other from Ogaden is testament to how things are.

@Ferrari @JONB
Salut to you my brother, true landheers, the lot of ya.

They thought Sspot is their safe space:mjlol: or venting will make their reality change on the ground:pachah1:

Salute bro:salute:

They wouldnt dare do this if we had a unified state

but alas even a congolese can kill somalis and we wouldnt care

but we can take our billaos and do the same to oromos in our cities although abit extreme

No wonder oromos are killing us

JUST LOOK AT ALL THE QASHIN TRASH ON THIS THREAD

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY CAYDH ADDICTED TRASH PEOPLE YOU GUYS ALL ARE

WADA EHLU NAAR BAA TIHIIN ABIHIINA WASEE SOMALIYEEY

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@Pla Somalis are bilaa dhiig at this point. This is the affect of 30+ years of war and famine. War meesha waa lagu bahaloobay.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
@Von

Check this thread.

Let’s not pretend Somalis like one another. Why wish the same fate on Ethiopia?
The moment they cross that line into the Somali homeland and killed innocent people, they deserve nothing but the anger of God.
I don't know about these idiots online but i see Greater Somalia as my homeland, every Somali is my family.

The moment they cross that line into the Somali homeland and killed innocent people, they deserve nothing but the anger of God.
I don't know about these idiots online but i see Greater Somalia as my homeland, every Somali is my family.

Sxb, get off your high horse and see the realities on the ground. In my teenage years, I used to be an idealist like you but now, I’m a realist:

Btw

I will send this thread to the clan forum so embarrassing might become a Horner Unionist.

Von

Sxb, get off your high horse and see the realities on the ground. In my teenage years, I used to be an idealist like you but now, I’m a realist:

Btw

I will send this thread to the clan forum so embarrassing might become a Horner Unionist.
And Horn Unionism is really realistic now is it? :pachah1:
What high horse? that i Denounces Ethiopian aggression?

Btw

Idgi, but yeah respect the forum rules and do your job Mr.Yohannes.

And Horn Unionism is really realistic now is it? :pachah1:
What high horse? that i Denounces Ethiopian aggression?

Von

Sxb, let’s keep this narrative open and some of us might ask, why are we in this shit? What’s wrong with unity, when the Germans, French and British who hated each other longer than us and fought more wars than us created some sort of unity and their countries became wealthy and powerful? Maybe, in 30-50 years time, it will become feasible to the next generation.

Von

Von

Sxb, let’s keep this narrative open and some of us might ask, why are we in this shit? What’s wrong with unity, when the Germans, French and British who hated each other longer than us and fought more wars than us created some sort of unity and their countries became wealthy and powerful? Maybe, in 30-50 years time, it will become feasible to the next generation.
Germany and French hate each other still, they are geopolitically incapable of alignment, the only reason why world war 3 isn't happening is that Germany is part European Union. There is money being made so independent foreigner policy, takes a back seat. However, Wikileaks revealed that the Germans plan to rebuild its arm forces and protect its interests if and when the EU collapses( which sends a chilling message). Finally, Germany was forced into alignment with the French even giving land and have the economy drained by France all so the Americans can have customer market to export to.

You are unmature on the history and politics of the world, you demonstrated that already with your Unionist belief so I'm not surprised. :drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oromos are the dumbest Africans alive, if those xoolos are killing you and taking your land then you must be the most stupidest people on earth.

40 million of Oromos they've no land and Ethiopia basically owns them and you're letting these smelly shitards do this to you? Where's the energy the OGs had in kismaayo in 1991?

Germany and French hate each other still, they are geopolitically incapable of alignment, the only reason why world war 3 isn't happening is that Germany is part European Union. There is money being made so independent foreigner policy, takes a back seat. However, Wikileaks revealed that the Germans plan to rebuild its arm forces and protect its interests if and when the EU collapses( which sends a chilling message). Finally, Germany was forced into alignment with the French even giving land and have the economy drained by France all so the Americans can have customer market to export to.

You are unmature on the history and politics of the world, you demonstrated that already with your Unionist belief so I'm not surprised. :drakekidding:

Von

Sxb, you veered to conspiracy theory, Germany and France never had this good together and if you think they’d rather be at each other’s throat to achieve better than what they got now is not only intellectually lazy, but dishonest. Julian Assange became a puppet for Putin and these days, whatever report Wikileaks prints is fake news. Sxb, join me @ the carriage in the train of United States of the Horn.

Von

Von

Sxb, you veered to conspiracy theory, Germany and France never had this good together and if you think they’d rather be at each other’s throat to achieve better than what they got now is not only intellectually lazy, but dishonest. Julian Assange became a puppet for Putin and these days, whatever report Wikileaks prints is fake news. Sxb, join me @ the carriage in the train of United States of the Horn.
Nice, the good old discredit and avoid real discussion tactic. however, instead of not doing the research on the places you quote will little to no understanding at hand, please do take the time and think. Does the other person on the other end of the screen have more credit knowledge ( base on education/career) than me on a given topic if they cleanly shut down my talking points?

If yes, crikey m8 you should run:)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sures-in-scenario-study-spiegel-idUSKBN1D5121 - Germany's strategic perspective 2040

Nice, the good old discredit and avoid real discussion tactic. however, instead of not doing the research on the places you quote will little to no understanding at hand, please do take the time and think. Does the other person on the other end of the screen have more credit knowledge ( base on education/career) than me on a given topic if they cleanly shut down my talking points?

If yes, crikey m8 you should run:)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sures-in-scenario-study-spiegel-idUSKBN1D5121 - Germany's strategic perspective 2040

Von

Sxb, read again the article you posted and how does that correlate with your argument that the Germans will pursue an independent defence policy. This is only a paper from the military on different scenarios based models on reactions from Brexit and their worsening relations with Trump over NATO and trade to be implemented in 2040. Come on mate.

Von

Von

Sxb, read again the article you posted and how does that correlate with your argument that the Germans will pursue an independent defence policy. This is only a paper from the military on different scenarios based models on reactions from Brexit and their worsening relations with Trump over NATO and trade to be implemented in 2040. Come on mate.
True the article states that but the 100 paper report stress the plans for the end of the EU and a come back of Russia. The EU was designed in a way to make war with Germany impossible but the EU is slowly falling apart. History shows Germany and France are geopolitically at odds.

To matter at hand mentioning these countries don't mean Somalia and Ethiopia will follow the same plan, our geopolitical environment is different from theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending