Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Isaaq are in Ethiopia anyways?

surprisingly a lot, they just dont have political voice,

they are outmanoeuvred politically by Ogaden

example, Ogaden always gives vice presdiency to gadabursi or ciise, i can easylu say there are more 1door than gadabursi in DDSI but Ogaden keeps 1door away from poltiics adn gives vice presdeincy to gadabursi,

example, DDSI has 4 vice presdeints, 1 is gadabursi, 1 ciise, sometimes jidwaq, and two are always resrved for Ogaden so Ogaden can always keep the presdeincy for themsleves,

cabdi iley created 100 new Mps and gave 80 to Ogaden, took 4 from 1door, and he created 40 new degaans and gave 35 to Ogadens and actually left only 1 degaan to 1door and he created 1 brand new gobal for Oagdens meaning oagden now has 8 gobals out of 11, 1 held by jidwaq so absame alone has 9 out of 11 gobals,

180 ms increased to 280, Ogden has now 245 mps out of 280

93 govnors, ogaden ahs 84 and 93 distriscts ogaden has 84, 11 regions, caghdeer took 8 (9 if you add absame)

Ogaden is doing this because 1door waa low iq and they worked woth habashi forgetting Oagdne can also play that game and they did it so well

oh also, we deported all majerteens back to puntland, and all mps and guvnors mjs lost to makahil Ogaden as cabdi iley deported them all or kill them since mjs stupidly worked with habashi during the wars of 2007-2011

say what ever yall want about cabdi iley, he ios no different than ONLF, he believes Ogaden first and the rest are visitors, the man waa smart, he gave 90 % of new mps and degaans to his cagdheer family and deported 1doors and Mjs from DDSI

today mjs and 1doors are the biggest losers, in DDSI

thats why 1door is big in ethiopia specially in adis and oromia but waa powerless

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

example, Ogaden always gives vice presdiency to gadabursi or ciise, i can easylu say there are more 1door than gadabursi in DDSI but Ogaden keeps 1door away from poltiics adn gives vice presdeincy to gadabursi,

example, DDSI has 4 vice presdeints, 1 is gadabursi, 1 ciise, sometimes jidwaq, and two are always resrved for Ogaden so Ogaden can always keep the presdeincy for themsleves,

cabdi iley created 100 new Mps and gave 80 to Ogaden, took 4 from 1door, and he created 40 new degaans and gave 35 to Ogadens and actually left only 1 degaan to 1door and he created 1 brand new gobal for Oagdens meaning oagden now has 8 gobals out of 11, 1 held by jidwaq so absame alone has 9 out of 11 gobals,

93 govnors, ogaden ahs 84 and 93 distriscts ogaden has 84, 11 regions, caghdeer took 8 (9 if you add absame)

Ogaden is doing this because 1door waa low iq and they worked woth habashi forgetting Oagdne can also play that game and they did it so well

oh also, we deported all majerteens back to puntland, and all mps and guvnors mjs lost to makahil Ogaden as cabdi iley deported them all or kill them since mjs stupidly worked with habashi during the wars of 2007-2011

say what ever yall want about cabdi iley, he ios no different than ONLF, he believes Ogaden first and the rest are visitors, the man waa smart, he gave 90 % of new mps and degaans to his cagdheer family and deported 1doors and Mjs from DDSI

thats why 1door is big in ethiopia specially in adis and oromia but waa powerless

Informative. So its Ogaden, Ciise, Samaroon, Jidwaaq and everyone else is irrelevant?

and yet we all want to kill each other?

can we not just go our on way each bloody tribe since we hate each other
No we should not. Nigeria has 500 ethnic groups and they are united under one flag yet Somalia is ONE ethnic group and we hate each other over tribes. And who do these tribes ancestors decedent from exactly? Samale

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
alhamdulilah i am an economist, i specially in time preference theorem and islamic economics,

feel free to debate me otherwise leave me alone,

I am happy for you. But did they not bother teaching spelling and punctuation in the course of your PhD?

I would assume they would, unless you graduated from a school in non English speaking country.

I am assuming you are currently employed correct? I also assume you have back and forth written communication between various people you work with. So in that light, Do you use spell checker when you send emails mise sidaas ba ku didhaa ?
:ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am happy for you. But did they not bother teaching spelling and punctuation in the course of your PhD?

I would assume they would, unless you graduated from a school in non English speaking country.

I am assuming you are currently employed correct? I also assume you have back and forth written communication between various people you work with. So in that light, Do you use spell checker when you send emails mise sidaas ba ku didhaa ?
:ftw9nwa:

nah, i am very pedantically diligent when emailing my clients, alhamdulilah i work for my self now, but in forums who gives a shit, its like texting a friend,

i also talk like rees moog incfediblly posh,

Informative. So its Ogaden, Ciise, Samaroon, Jidwaaq and everyone else is irrelevant?

that is right,

becasey they refused to fight, Ogaden picked up guns and fought,

i am reer waamo Ogaden (from kismayo) my ancestors have lived in kismayo for 11 generations, regardless we are all taught Ogaden owns Ogadeniya (when you fly on a plane it says The Ogaden) and world maps, and we consider all non absame as visitors/guests

you fight, you have rights, you dont, you have non,

even when ONLF did elections in 1994 in DDSI whilst fighting TPLF, ONLF won 86% of seats all over, truth is the rest are just langaabs and dont care for the land like we do,

our blood is writem on the soil and i think of all langaab 1doors, mjs on the border, marehans all as guests and hence why the british in 1884 put our name on it as only we fought them, they called it Ogadeniya or The Ogaden

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

It is not that Ogadeen outmaneuvered, it is because other clans have more vested interests in Somalia than the occupied territory. We graze our animals in the area, that is all.

Kkkkkk

no worries, I am reer dalal mohamed zubeer, my fam borders 1door on the border, waa iska cuqdad 1door people,

in london 1door love drinking now before it was qaat, waa iska brainless tribalistic british coons cadaan want to be,

1doors in london know more about the queen than islam, wa iska low iq race

1door waa iska maskiin, waa iska langaab

i have reer guleed (cidagale) cousin, in dinner table they remind you they hate ogaden, a very direct race, very blunt,

It is not that Ogadeen outmaneuvered, it is because other clans have more vested interests in Somalia than the occupied territory. We graze our animals in the area, that is all.

naaah bro, if it was not for Ogaden, 1door would have taken over DDSI and sepcially jigjiga

1door used to bully jidwaq the way 1door bullies harti but 1door knows his limit when it comes to fighting us,

if it was not for Ogaden taking over jigjiga it would belong to 1door today

naaah bro, if it was not for Ogaden, 1door would have taken over DDSI and sepcially jigjiga

1door used to bully jidwaq the way 1door bullies harti but 1door knows his limit when it comes to fighting us,

if it was not for Ogaden taking over jigjiga it would belong to 1door today
isaaq never bullied jidwaaq. and Ogaden never took over jigjiga. matter of fact Hargeisa is closer to jigjiga then degehbur. we know yo hate isaaq keep us out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending