Why eracing Siyad Barres legacy from Somalia is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're entitled to your opinion mr siad barre the communist is in heaven kkk are you Allah? do you get to decide who goes to heaven? You just claimed you know the unseen with that statement can't you see your blatant hypocrisy? as you so passionately refer to him as aabe, I wouldn't be throwing stones if I lived in a glasshouse.

Aren't.you the guy who broke his fast at a strip club

:mjlol:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Can a mod move this Sijuu's thread to the basura plz? Fadlan
Stay outta my mentions please you cuqdad filled peace of shit!! I tried avoiding your fucking y attitude. Since day one, Did an Og girl reject you or something fucking asshole!! Stop hiding behind 'sijuu' you imbecile. Living in a western state as a fucking refugee, I would've respected u if u was actually in Xamar. f*ck yuuu, don't comment on my posts again!!

Stay outta my mentions please you cuqdad filled peace of shit!! I tried avoiding your fucking y attitude. Since day one, Did an Og girl reject you or something fucking asshole!! Stop hiding behind 'sijuu' you imbecile. Living in a western state as a fucking refugee, I would've respected u if u was actually in Xamar. f*ck yuuu, don't comment on my posts again!!
Waan ka xumahay walaal, I'm sorry :friendhug:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
How the f*ck are you making rape jokes you sick looser? Do you think that Muslim women getting violated is something to joke about?
Nigga are u retarded he isn't talking about rape victims but somali women that have sex with bantu men in Kenya even though those bantu are killing somali men u fucking dumbass. Not once did he referred to rape victims u simpleton.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
he likes putting words in people's mouth. However, I saw that kind of glitch before when you double quote
I most certainly didn't put no words in your mouth it was you who said siad barre is in heaven like as if you have power to decide who goes to heaven or hell.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

either you confused me with daroodistheanswer or you think I believe that after I rated funny @Bahal's joke :icon lol:
Siad barre illahay naarta haku foogayo amiin

To you your way and to me mine yaro

Someone else said that comment I thought it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending