Why eracing Siyad Barres legacy from Somalia is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
His name JamalNFD kkkkk says it all, Only an darood will brand himself the brands of absolute subjugation of slaved-om, this darood fellow must have visited Somalia in his dreams under the permission of his Slave master ''micheal goodluck odunga '' (or whatever funny bantu names they usually have in kikukenya), there is no legacy whatsoever of Siadxaarbarre in Somalia, its legacy wasgone the moment he or they flushed of his dead body the last shit he took in the ghettos of nigeria toilet , anyway proof of no legacy is evident in by example when buying or selling lands/houses in Somalia, the notooyaha will ask if the document of house are of Carta (President Cabdiqassim) period or after and not before!

Siad is long dead, only to be brought back day and night by Yemeni shoethieves deportees

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Said barre was a gaal communist dictator who changed the Quran & made men & women equal going against surah al nisa that States men & women have equity in Islam rather than equality.

@TSP if your aabe siad barre the communist is in heaven then so is Marxist Leninist Mikhail Gorbachev.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's coz mj are the most tribal of all the daroods, the MOD alliance if you reason with facts was based on Somali nationalism that began with the dervish state. You guys may think marexan are bad coz of barre BT MX are the least tribal of all daroods. Barre was a nationalist until the late 80s when he began using tribalism to remain in power. Yes, he packed the govt with MOD coz he trusted them but he treated all clans the same until the late 80s. This is why Somalis allowed barre to rule for that long until barre regime turned tribal specifically in '86. and you know what happened after that. That's why farmaajo was elected by many hawiyes, they know the most wadani darood tribe is mx. Marexan even turned against their fellow daroods in Kismayu in '08 i think when they wanted to form jubbaland and MX sided with the hawiyes who wanted a central government
Half of my family are from kismayo and they're mj they despise siad barre cause he placed an embargo on the ports of kismayo & bosaso cause he viewed maxamud saleeban as a threat. siad barre didn't treat all tribes the same he systematically targeted maxamud saleeban for more than two decades both sides of my family my uncles including my father was either arrested or they fled the country.

Alhamdulillah siad barre has got his comeuppance and I hope he's in hawiyah reclining on rocks & lava fire & brimestones.

And no mareexan didn't side with hawiye in jubaland cause of nationalism it was due to an inferiority complex cause they're a laangaab Sade & kablalax are vast in number that's why siad barre due to cuqdad of a laangaab use to say I have heard of kab iyo lax.

Last edited:
Somali Suju are bottom of the Somali barrel. No wonder we never fought to get them back. Someone needs to deport this dude back to the NFD ,that is, if he is not already there.

Gbyallmeans

Half of my family are from kismayo and they're mj they despise siad barre cause he placed an embargo on the ports of kismayo & bosaso cause he viewed maxamud saleeban as a threat, siad barre didn't treat all tribes the same he systematically targeted maxamud saleeban both sides of my family my uncles including my father was either arrested or they fled the country.

Alhamdulillah siad barre has got his comeuppance and I hope he's in hawiyah reclaimed on rocks & lava fire & brimestones.

If he killed mj then kudos to him, i guess flipflopping like dhullos on this matter is an exception:samwelcome:, alas he didnt finish them off anyway allahu yarxamak son of shoethieving deportee siad barre.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If he killed mj then kudos to him, i guess flipflopping like dhullos on this matter is an exception:samwelcome:, alas he didnt finish them off anyway allahu yarxamak son of shoethieving deportee siad barre.
But he sent his two mj angels Morgan & ghandi to hargaisa fucking street to cleanse it from fitna like the time of sodom & Gomorrah.

Gbyallmeans

But he sent his two mj angels Morgan & ghandi to hargaisa fucking street to cleanse it from fitna like the time of sodom & Gomorrah.

Why attack reer hargeisa out of nowhere yemeni rentboy:what:, i am not isaaq but surre as in dir so go vent off your grudges on the beesha barekaysan on the right channel jeberti boy with the right excuses, anyway now you know who i am fock off yemeni deportee.

He was the last free leader Somalia had. His legacy will be diminished once someone better comes along and that's a given.

Maybe the last free Darood leader, but we in Somaliland were free until Daahir Riyaale and Silaanyo. Abdirahman Tuur, Cigaal and Caydiid AUN were the last free Somali leaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending