Why eracing Siyad Barres legacy from Somalia is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry about these pieces of shit they live in the western world in their comfortable homes, without no issues and they have the audacity to look down at someone because they are of a different qabils. They have been given cuqdad by the parents and family because they believe due to the fact there darood they deserved to rule. It also stems from insecurities they have and jealousy they have of the hawiye as they control mogadishu. I am isaaq and I know that what happened to somalia can't be ascribed to one tribe. Hawiye are a good people who deserve our respect but anyone who believes in the superiority of their qabil deserved to die and unfortunately the majority of the mj people think like this on this site. That is why I called them Firth column. I apologise about our dispute on the thread u seem like a good person Marshallah I just don't like ur worship of siyad.
Most MJ aren't like that.Most are nationalistic.

Um...OK?

shrug.gif

World

VIP
Nicca you're being used for target practice by bantus and your women are giving them pleasure. Orodoo kikuyuga iska celi dameeryahow, intaad Siad Barre u ooyeysid.:mjlol:
How the f*ck are you making rape jokes you sick looser? Do you think that Muslim women getting violated is something to joke about?

World

VIP
It's not rape, you imbecile, if it's consensual. Or do you think the Somali women in Kenya are all virtuous?:mjlol::camby:
Okay, so now you are accusing Muslim women of zina?

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment”

[al-Noor 24:23]

This is what Allah says about you. Alhamdulilah, he is the most just and will punish you.

Okay, so now you are accusing Muslim women of zina?

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment”

[al-Noor 24:23]

This is what Allah says about you.

Sijui women are "chaste"?

:mjlol::pachah1::drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Only Allah swt knows the unseen and you sure do love doing selective outrage :icon lol:
You're entitled to your opinion mr siad barre the communist is in heaven kkk are you Allah? do you get to decide who goes to heaven? You just claimed you know the unseen with that statement can't you see your blatant hypocrisy? as you so passionately refer to him as aabe, I wouldn't be throwing stones if I lived in a glasshouse.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I don't understand the beef I swear barre had nothing against somalis only those who were against somalis midnimo what would you expect if u already had external enemies and all of a sudden pockets of ur people whether it was his clan or not started to undermine Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending