Why eracing Siyad Barres legacy from Somalia is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
The MOD alliance couldn't save you buddy, so save it shisheeye. MJ have a land of our own. You are stuck in Kenya day dreaming about afaaro that have nothing to do with you. You're not reer Somalia. The SPM was Ogaden you brain dead idiot. :cryinglaughsmiley:
The MOD alliance couldn't save you buddy, so save it shisheeye. MJ have a land of our own. You are stuck in Kenya day dreaming about afaaro that have nothing to do with you. You're not reer Somalia. The SPM was Ogaden you brain dead idiot. :cryinglaughsmiley:
Don't you think I know this you fucking insecure idiot. Anyway I won't argue with you. Do you even know why gabiyow was arrested? You won't find it by browsing the net sorry! I'm waiting?
This is coming from the inner circle of the government. He was arrested after questioning barre settling thousands of MX in Kismayu and a land dispute arose in which the regime favoured MX. SPM was formed after his arrest.
Anyway you can believe what you wanna believe

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Guys over here are actually making jokes of SOMALI WOMEN getting raped!!!!
This is the lowest of the low. I'm done with this site which I thought actually had people who knew to reason like men.
It was nice communicating with diaspora Somalis.
*Ull be very surprised of how far u are from the reality once u actually visit Somalia.

Cheers

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@TSP @Bahal @JamalNFD are qabiliste parading as nationalist otherwise how could one explain how they're coming at you sideways cause of their illahay siad barre who hails from their tribe but I thought you motherfuckers were nationalists :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending