Why eracing Siyad Barres legacy from Somalia is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Sxb don't let him trigger you, the MJ's on this site always make jokes like that, it's in their nature.

Anyways Siad Barre may have done some deeds like you have mentioned but he was a ruthless dictator towards the end of his Reign and has massacred way too many isaaqs mercilessly during the civil war.

For that reason I disagree with your stance regarding Siad Barre..
That's coz mj are the most tribal of all the daroods, the MOD alliance if you reason with facts was based on Somali nationalism that began with the dervish state. You guys may think marexan are bad coz of barre BT MX are the least tribal of all daroods. Barre was a nationalist until the late 80s when he began using tribalism to remain in power. Yes, he packed the govt with MOD coz he trusted them but he treated all clans the same until the late 80s. This is why Somalis allowed barre to rule for that long until barre regime turned tribal specifically in '86. and you know what happened after that. That's why farmaajo was elected by many hawiyes, they know the most wadani darood tribe is mx. Marexan even turned against their fellow daroods in Kismayu in '08 i think when they wanted to form jubbaland and MX sided with the hawiyes who wanted a central government

He was a flawed leader but erasing him for our Somali history is akin to forgetting it.

We now must learn from the mistakes expect we seem to repeat his mistakes governing trough qabil.

That's coz mj are the most tribal of all the daroods, the MOD alliance if you reason with facts was based on Somali nationalism that began with the dervish state. You guys may think marexan are bad coz of barre BT MX are the least tribal of all daroods. Barre was a nationalist until the late 80s when he began using tribalism to remain in power. Yes, he packed the govt with MOD coz he trusted them but he treated all clans the same until the late 80s. This is why Somalis allowed barre to rule for that long until barre regime turned tribal specifically in '86. and you know what happened after that. That's why farmaajo was elected by many hawiyes, they know the most wadani darood tribe is mx. Marexan even turned against their fellow daroods in Kismayu in '08 i think when they wanted to form jubbaland and MX sided with the hawiyes who wanted a central government

Loool :russ:

Do you actually believe what you just wrote?

These sijuus are getting out of hand...

Gambar

VIP
The MOD alliance couldn't save you buddy, so save it shisheeye. MJ have a land of our own. You are stuck in Kenya day dreaming about afaaro that have nothing to do with you. You're not reer Somalia. The SPM was Ogaden you brain dead idiot. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Odeg

Gedo
It was ogs in Kismayu mostly awlihan who got angry that barre had settled thousands of marexan there and arrested the og minister of defense gabiyow.
My uncles in the red berets stood by him to the end
:salute:your uncles are heros AUN.

Siyad Barre AUN legacy will be remembered and mostly his good deeds. Everyone who blamed him failed to come with a better solutions, infact Somalis are in more humiliated and worse position now then under him.

Gambar

VIP
Sxb don't let him trigger you, the MJ's on this site always make jokes like that, it's in their nature.

Anyways Siad Barre may have done some deeds like you have mentioned but he was a ruthless dictator towards the end of his Reign and has massacred way too many isaaqs mercilessly during the civil war.

For that reason I disagree with your stance regarding Siad Barre..
Loool :russ:

Do you actually believe what you just wrote?

These sijuus are getting out of hand...
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
this nigga thought let me insult beesha barakeysan for brownie points but it backfired :mjkkk:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
this nigga thought let me insult beesha barakeysan for brownie points but it backfired :mjkkk:
What points these are historical facts. You were a headache to the Sayyid, then Siyad barre. Faroole handed over our ONLF boys to the xabeshis. Do you think we can forget this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts