Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
the only hunters we have a fear for are the yibir because dey are magicians when islam came that changed and for that we have the story of awbarkhadle.... if we look at rendille they are a nomadic Cushitic tribe that still worship our pre islamic deity waaq they have a tumaal and madibaan hunters that they look down on and then they also have a hunter group called ibir(yibir) who the rendille respect and fear very much because they can caste spells on the rendille.

in somalia we still see that yibir practice saamanyo which is when a son is born to a family the yibir ask for saamanyo (bribery money) if you don't pay this bribe they say they will put a hex on the new born baby LOL so we can see in our ancient pre islamic religion we feared dem and how the story of aw barkhadle defeating yibirs might just be a true story

Now i think about it
But its probably because they have the most blood on their hands, because their history is actually written and well known

But also they dont have a choice i think, i mean they made all these bullshit up themselves

If they didnt made this EU bond and VN and all the other appointments they could have done anything basically

Also these immigrationproblems is maybe a cover up for other things, maybe

In europe they are everyday talking about immigrationstop but forget the other things

The citizens hate us :russ:

They getting fucked over by their governments. But they shouldn't have colonised most of the world then:manny:

Now i think about it
But its probably because they have the most blood on their hands, because their history is actually written and well known

But also they dont have a choice i think, i mean they made all these bullshit up themselves

If they didnt made this EU bond and VN and all the other appointments they could have done anything basically

Also these immigrationproblems is maybe a cover up for other things, maybe

In europe they are everyday talking about immigrationstop but forget the other things

There are international laws that prevent whites from refusing genuine refugees. Besides millions of whites live comfortably in South Africa so the favor must be returned.

Also some countries are unable to kick out migrants because of size, like France and Italy.

Sometimes migrants refuse to leave so its about getting used to them. See the difficulty Israel had with kicking out African migrants.

Thats bullshit, this is exactly why we have the problems we have in somalia

We have problem because some people can only do one type of job. If they loose that job they become criminal.

In Boosaaso i was told bantu youths are stealing phones and running gangs beating up people. Some people feel unsafe in their own neighborhood.

Westerners like me dislike gangs and feeling unsafe, i just avoid conflict as much as i can, i even swallow pride just avoid petty fights...

They engage in other criminal activites such as stealing children and much else.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
the only hunters we have a fear for are the yibir because dey are magicians when islam came that changed and for that we have the story of awbarkhadle.... if we look at rendille they are a nomadic Cushitic tribe that still worship our pre islamic deity waaq they have a tumaal and madibaan hunters that they look down on and then they also have a hunter group called ibir(yibir) who the rendille respect and fear very much because they can caste spells on the rendille.

in somalia we still see that yibir practice saamanyo which is when a son is born to a family the yibir ask for saamanyo (bribery money) if you don't pay this bribe they say they will put a hex on the new born baby LOL so we can see in our ancient pre islamic religion we feared dem and how the story of aw barkhadle defeating yibirs might just be a true story

That was the past. Now Madows are the only remaining Somalis that still uses sixir many of them have been killed because of that

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
im ciiirka right now so deyrs gonna be a lot of spelling errors bear with me
if you look at Maasai its easier to understand us in a pre islamic context maasai have a hunter gatherer group that they hate and despise because they have no livestock like the nomad maasai
these ppl are known as dorobo and yaaku deyr ancient Cushitic hunters like the madibaan tdeyr ancient language is dying and most speak Maasai most madibaan don't know deyr ancient language and speak Somali Yaaku Tribe in Kenya

The Somali are the same way, we hate and despise the ppl without livestock dats why raxanweyne are dissed and called eyliie but for some reason the nomads hate the hunters the most its because they took over the land from the Hunters even in Southern Africa bantu tribes look down on the hunter gatherer Khoisan in the Congo they hate hunter gatherer pygmys so we see its spread out through Africa and not just something Maasai and somalis have done
I didn't know you did drugs bro. :ohlord:

You have to stop that. You said your wife is a revert. Set a good example sxb.
:friendhug:

Hahaha.. you are a moron.

South Africa is a shitshow right now, their government is contemplating expropriating white land without compensation.

Whites own businesses not just farm land.

Doubt SA will do that, investors would avoid tat country...

im ciiirka right now so deyrs gonna be a lot of spelling errors bear with me
if you look at Maasai its easier to understand us in a pre islamic context maasai have a hunter gatherer group that they hate and despise because they have no livestock like the nomad maasai
these ppl are known as dorobo and yaaku deyr ancient Cushitic hunters like the madibaan tdeyr ancient language is dying and most speak Maasai most madibaan don't know deyr ancient language and speak Somali Yaaku Tribe in Kenya

The Somali are the same way, we hate and despise the ppl without livestock dats why raxanweyne are dissed and called eyliie but for some reason the nomads hate the hunters the most its because they took over the land from the Hunters even in Southern Africa bantu tribes look down on the hunter gatherer Khoisan in the Congo they hate hunter gatherer pygmys so we see its spread out through Africa and not just something Maasai and somalis have done

@Jerome in the house this is about your mum’s clan. @Slickback I think you’re going to have to surrender sxb :p

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
dats why raxanweyne are dissed and called eyliie
:kanyehmm: Raxanweyn are not hunters :mindblown:  Raxanweyn are farmers just like how some ethnic Somalis are farmers and eyle is a small qabiil in the Jubbas(?) that are hunters they usually hunt (Sagaaro)

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
:kanyehmm: Raxanweyn are not hunters :mindblown:  Raxanweyn are farmers just like how some ethnic Somalis are farmers and eyle is a small qabiil in the Jubbas that are hunters they usually hunt (Sagaaro)
Raxanweyne also have a tribe of farmers known as eylaai the eyle are jereers who mixed with ancient madibaan hunters of the riverine areas.

this is how the social status goes Nomad is at da top
Farmers,fishermen after the nomads
and then hunters are at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending