Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
My aunt’s bestfriend married a Somali Bantu. He was the nicest man I ever met. They both died in a blast late last year. AUN. My aunt’s bestfriend was an AS target anyway because she spoke up about certain things.

I would have no problem marrying a Somali Bantu. Especially the ones who live in the xamar area.

I’m sorry to hear about that.

I’ve never heard a bad word said about Somali Bantus until I joined this forum.

Here comes the self hater :noneck:

Where do i hate myself, that one was sarcasm sxb calm down

Love being somali, sometimes cant stand our "cultural" stuff but thats totally fine

And no i am not a swj i dont have twitter and i dont interfere with gaals bye

They're very religous and very respectful.

As for your last two points, what do you expect from the most marginalized Somali community, literally chained at the bottom of the social, political and economic hierarchy.

I didn't know they were very religious. Anecdotal perhaps, but they're very nice people from the limited interactions I've had with them

My aunt’s bestfriend married a Somali Bantu. He was the nicest man I ever met. They both died in a blast late last year. AUN. My aunt’s bestfriend was an AS target anyway because she spoke up about certain things.

I would have no problem marrying a Somali Bantu. Especially the ones who live in the xamar area.

aun :friendhug:

99.9% of them are poor.

I can't imagine them doing worse than us in the diaspora though

I’m sorry to hear about that.

I’ve never heard a bad word said about Somali Bantus until I joined this forum.

Same honestly
When i was younger i had these somali friends as children, and it appears that they were half somali bantu

I never knew this, untill i asked my mom couple months ago about somali bantu, she told me then

And yes they had a really good dad and life etc

The only negative thing i heard ever about bantu is their Madow hair and all the other stuff ive learnt from here lol

I would disown my sisters if they married one and I'm not even religious.

Their genes are too strong and would destroy the Somali race. Even 1/8th Bantu looks Bantu.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
I have seen or heard of many Somali mixes from South and East Asians to Arabs, Persians and all varieties of Black and White.

Never a Somali - Somali Bantu mix.

That's racist. :patrice:
my cousin form Weston rd is married to a Somali bantu girl from da east end... im getting married to a Jamaican muslimah she aint bantu looking tho she looks Somali anyways it happens stop it ya twerp...... in Somalia raxanweyne and hawiye intermarry and protect bantus certain bantus even have hawiye and raxanweyne clan names..... in the north mejerteen have freed bantus from mejeerteen sultanate that have mixed have mejeerteen clan names and are protected by dem..... stop it twerp why don't u bring up how nobody can marry madibaan and tumaal who are actually somalis????

I wonder why we can never talk about Bantus without someone talking about the gabooye people. Parts of our culture are rotten, we need to accept all of it.

They're very religous and very respectful.

As for your last two points, what do you expect from the most marginalized Somali community, literally chained at the bottom of the social, political and economic hierarchy.

I know and i would like minorities to rule.

Rather marry a hard working bantu-somali than a somali who eats qat and begs diaspora people for money to do that, and talks about qabil/politics the whole day :camby:

Why do somali men think they are better than working with their hands?

Working with your hands is easy, its tougher to acquire a diverse set of skills were you have to compete for quality and costs and address different challenges compared to repetitive tasks...

They live everywhere in Puntland and work in construction.

What if there is a property bust? Where will they go? You need to be flexible and have different skill-sets.

But are they for real former slaves of somali people?
Dont they have another place to stay?

How much % is bantu in somalia?

I know and i would like minorities to rule.

Working with your hands is easy, its tougher to acquire a diverse set of skills were you have to compete for quality and costs and address different challenges compared to repetitive tasks...

They live everywhere in Puntland and work in construction.

What if there is a property bust? Where will they go? You need to be flexible and have different skill-sets.

You know i have more respect for a guy who is cleaning hotels/restaurants and just makes his money

Than one who is healthy and home all day, talking about politics and begging people for money without selfrespect

Wish more somalis had this mentality

You know i have more respect for a guy who is cleaning hotels/restaurants and just makes his money

Than one who is healthy and home all day, talking about politics and begging people for money without selfrespect

Wish more somalis had this mentality

I have more respect for the entrepeneur than then workers...

Those who think independently and others who are sheep.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Stop spreading misinformation
what do you know ur a issaq atheist run up

@cinina why is it dat nobody ever talks about madibaan and tumaal who are ancient Cushitic ppl who language is going extinct and who have a lower status then bantus somalis. Somalis don't ever marry madibaans if you do its over im serious ur family willl lose its marbles... but other minorities like jereer have a higher social status and are more excepted even though madibaans are ancient Cushitic ppl should I break down Somali caste system for u

what do you know ur a issaq atheist run up

@cinina why is it dat nobody ever talks about madibaan and tumaal who are ancient Cushitic ppl who language is going extinct and who have a lower status then bantus somalis. Somalis don't ever marry madibaans if you do its over im serious ur family willl lose its marbles... but other minorities like jereer have a higher social status and are more excepted even though madibaans are ancient Cushitic ppl should I break down Somali caste system for u

I'm Hawiye fool

I have more respect for the entrepeneur than then workers...

Those who think independently and others who are sheep.

This is what i mean, not everyone can become a entrepeneur, not everyone has that knowledge/money/skills

Somalis always expect to become a businessmen or somethinn when they never worked for it

I respect someone who does clean for work more than a guy who is home everyday, but wants 10+ children but doesnt have money to feed them

But about the tahriibs, yeah they should become entrepeneurs with all the money they use to flee lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts