Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
They're very religous and very respectful.

As for your last two points, what do you expect from the most marginalized Somali community, literally chained at the bottom of the social, political and economic hierarchy.
they are not at the bottom but they are close to the bottom ppl actually marry them the madibaan are at the bottom nobody is allowed to marry dem.... why is it I never hear you kids talking about them? are you Somali bantu?? are you from da east end? I have a cousin married to a Somali bantu girl from downtown

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Because your children would be looked down on. Same reason I wouldn’t marry gypsies, Indians, poor Arabs and Eastern Europeans and many others.

Heck I wouldn’t even marry from langaab Somali tribes. I need my kids to have a good lineage.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
If I didn’t know better I would say this thread is a cheap attempt at starting a war between the Somali supremacists and our bantu posters.
:gaasdrink:

If so, my money is on the Bantus.
:cosbyhmm:
You seem to be ignoring the strength of our foreheads, shits made out of vibranium.

#WakandaHaNoolato

yes, why not? i'm not like that. not sure how my family would react tho

Shadow

It’s 2018 and old prejudices and unjust discriminatory world view is better to be left with the reer miyiga back home because prejudices begets more prejudices. Don’t listen to the old folks and educate them about xenophobia. Given that she ticks all my boxes, I will “marry” one too.

:damn: Gaalnimo is self-destructive. You'll end up a chronic drunk on the side of the road or
a rainbow swirling humanist on a ganja trip like @AussieHustler.

Sophie

That was a low blow by your standards. Why would one knock back her fellow Somali who is well educated, practices her religion, speaks her language and sings in her mother tongue, eats the same food and most importantly, is deeply in-love with her? Can I ask you a question? Which Somali clans will you consider not worthy of your hand in marriage?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
My Cro im getting married soon im gonna quit dat shit insha Allah my wifey hates it she pushing me to quit but guess what her family all does it too I smoke wit her brothers all the time sometimes even wit her momma dukes:lolbron:
Warya, hide your sins and waxaas jooji pronto! :damn: What are you waiting for??? You never know if tomorrow is your last day.:reallymaury:

Besides what if you corrupt or weaken her deen? Think about that sxb. :yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shadow

It’s 2018 and old prejudices and unjust discriminatory world view is better to be left with the reer miyiga back home because prejudices begets more prejudices. Don’t listen to the old folks and educate them about xenophobia. Given that she ticks all my boxes, I will “marry” one too.

Sophie

That was a low blow by your standards. Why would one knock back her fellow Somali who is well educated, practices her religion, speaks her language and sings in her mother tongue, eats the same food and most importantly, is deeply in-love with her? Can I ask you a question? Which Somali clans will you consider not worthy of your hand in marriage?

Sorry if you were offended. I haven't really thought about marriage. I like being a solo act, but since we're going there. Ethnic Somali is mandatory from one of the majors. I'm a lady of convenience, so something closer to home would be best. I have a slight preference for Reer T1a but would consider E3b if they are at least 99% East African.

Sorry if you were offended. I haven't really thought about marriage. I like being a solo act, but since we're going there. Ethnic Somali is mandatory from one of the majors. I'm a lady of convenience, so something closer to home would be best. I have a slight preference for Reer T1a but would consider E3b if they are at least 99% East African.

Sophie

Apology accepted dear and may I ask, who are the “majors”? Tan kale, ii jilci the DNA jargon, who are these “East Africans”? Look, we do have choices in who we want to date and marry and that’s fine. But the problem arises when we demonise and publicly insult those who aren’t in our priority list.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Are you really going to do a DNA test on every potential suitor?
:reallymaury:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Warya, hide your sins and waxaas jooji pronto! :damn: What are you waiting for??? You never know if tomorrow is your last day.:reallymaury:

Besides what if you corrupt or weaken her deen? Think about that sxb. :yacadiim:
cro I was wit her before she became muslim....she didn't convert for me if dats what ur thinking.... anyways she knows I won't listen to her I love gedo I will smoke till a cough out a lung upti..

Im fuckin wit u im gonna quit soon cro . and plus she has family members 24/7 smoking dat she grew up with she used to smoke herself so its not something new to her

World

VIP
It doesn't happen, and is completely illegal in the Xeer of southerners. Bantus can't even marry low caste Somalis like the midgaans. They are not part of our society.

World

VIP
If you are even 1/8th bantu then in my eyes your not Somali, i don't give a f*ck if its your great grandmother who is Bantu or any of that BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.