Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my aunt told me that a women she knew in moqdisho married a somali bantu and had kids with him.
her whole family (clan) disowned her:farmajoyaab:
and her kids were considered "Madow"

my aunt told me that a women she knew in moqdisho married a somali bantu and had kids with him.
her whole family (clan) disowned her:farmajoyaab:
and her kids were considered "Madow"

Wow shit thats so mean :(
Would this happen in somaliland too? How can people be so cruel

They are probably insecure about their own ugly faces :ayaanswag:

what do you know ur a issaq atheist run up

@cinina why is it dat nobody ever talks about madibaan and tumaal who are ancient Cushitic ppl who language is going extinct and who have a lower status then bantus somalis. Somalis don't ever marry madibaans if you do its over im serious ur family willl lose its marbles... but other minorities like jereer have a higher social status and are more excepted even though madibaans are ancient Cushitic ppl should I break down Somali caste system for u

Sure, go ahead.

Hold up so there are more bantus in somalia

Than somalis in england/canada/US/holland/etc

We expect to get accepted by the cadaan folks, but we wont do the same for people who stay in our country, where we fleed off

Being somali is the most weird thing like what are we scared of

We expect to get accepted by the cadaan folks, but we wont do the same for people who stay in our country, where we fleed off

#StopSomaliGenocide

Bantus in Somalia are too poor to afford international immigration.

Only in the US they are numerous as the US government did a special program for them. In Europe they are very rare.

Bantus in Somalia are too poor to afford international immigration.

Only in the US they are numerous as the US government did a special program for them. In Europe they are very rare.

Wallahi thats so sad
But how did they end up in somalia? How long are they here in generations?

Did they really used to be slaves? :(

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There was a story of a Somali woman that married an AA. She found out he was actually Bantu and divorced him.

Here I was thinking Niger-Congo peoples were all the same, just different language and names. :farmajoyaab:

Wow shit thats so mean :(
Would this happen in somaliland too? How can people be so cruel

They are probably insecure about their own ugly faces :ayaanswag:

i dont think we have bantu in sland but yes it would definitely happen there too:(

they just see them as inferior i guess

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You know i have more respect for a guy who is cleaning hotels/restaurants and just makes his money

Than one who is healthy and home all day, talking about politics and begging people for money without selfrespect

Wish more somalis had this mentality

You know even ethnic Somalis clean the floors and do construction works.

Madows have no admiration for education that is a fact. Have you ever been to their places? You will not like them. Their income is called "Tacab Shiidle" because unlike other people the 700sh (that is nearly $30) he takes a day will not last a night and they are the biggest consumers of khat  :mindblown:

This is what i mean, not everyone can become a entrepeneur, not everyone has that knowledge/money/skills

Somalis always expect to become a businessmen or somethinn when they never worked for it

I respect someone who does clean for work more than a guy who is home everyday, but wants 10+ children but doesnt have money to feed them

But about the tahriibs, yeah they should become entrepeneurs with all the money they use to flee lmao

Well i know many who sit home everyday but atleast they have high ambitions, its better then somone who has no ambition beyond toitlets , shamiito (cement) and floors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts