Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen or heard of many Somali mixes from South and East Asians to Arabs, Persians and all varieties of Black and White.

Never a Somali - Somali Bantu mix.

That's racist. :patrice:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I saw a Darood Geri Koombe guy marry a Somali Bantu wasn't that bad. The Somali Bantu woman said that her fathers and uncles loved former President Mohamed Siad Barre AUN. Cuz he used to treat them like real Somalis. And they were his army soldiers as well.

But you should see the Geri Koombe guy his kids have his skin and smile etc. I was like his kids are lucky they don't look like their reer abti :denzelnigga: His daughters are lightskin and look nothing like their mom.

I saw a Darood Geri Koombe guy marry a Somali Bantu wasn't that bad. The Somali Bantu woman said that her fathers and uncles loved former President Mohamed Siad Barre AUN. Cuz he used to treat them like real Somalis. And they were his army soldiers as well.

But you should see the Geri Koombe guy his kids have his skin and smile etc. I was like his kids are lucky they don't look like their reer abti :denzelnigga: His daughters are lightskin and look nothing like their mom.

I'm presuming this was in Somalia, yes? I can't picture that happening in the diaspora, despite us being more liberal in our partner selection

Its pretty strange but the Somali bantus have a different culture.

Not the same admiration for education, ethiquette and religion.

Its almost like they feel content with low living standard.

Otherwise we wouldve seen them engage in politics...

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'm presuming this was in Somalia, yes?

Yes it was in Somalia. Their a nice family mashallah the Geri Koombe guy and his wife get along just great.

She ain't that bad looking. Kinda thick if you ask me.:banderas: my brother is living the life.

Why don't you start off with yourself? :birdman:

We are content sticking with ethnic somalis

Other clearly don't seem to agree with you. The motto seems to be #AnythingButSomaliBantu sadly

Yes it was in Somalia. Their a nice family mashallah the Geri Koombe guy and his wife get along just great.

She ain't that bad looking. Kinda thick if you ask me.:banderas: my brother is living the life.

Masha'Allah, good to hear that. :nvjpqts:

lol What?? We are going to pretend bummy Somalis don't exist? And the fact that Bantu Somalis wouldn't even be allowed near politics? Comon now.

Muji

VIP
I have seen or heard of many Somali mixes from South and East Asians to Arabs, Persians and all varieties of Black and White.

Never a Somali - Somali Bantu mix.

That's racist. :patrice:

If I didn’t know better I would say this thread is a cheap attempt at starting a war between the Somali supremacists and our bantu posters.
:gaasdrink:

If so, my money is on the Bantus.
:cosbyhmm:

lol What?? We are going to pretend bummy Somalis don't exist? And the fact that Bantu Somalis wouldn't even be allowed near politics? Comon now.

Fair enough, but its because they want to co-rule, be decision makers simply for convenience...

Others want to improve the state of things...

BANTU

+op MVLI

They're very religous and very respectful.

As for your last two points, what do you expect from the most marginalized Somali community, literally chained at the bottom of the social, political and economic hierarchy.

My aunt’s bestfriend married a Somali Bantu. He was the nicest man I ever met. They both died in a blast late last year. AUN. My aunt’s bestfriend was an AS target anyway because she spoke up about certain things.

I would have no problem marrying a Somali Bantu. Especially the ones who live in the xamar area.

Rather marry a hard working bantu-somali than a somali who eats qat and begs diaspora people for money to do that, and talks about qabil/politics the whole day :camby:

Why do somali men think they are better than working with their hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.