Why does it upset Somali men when Somali women date out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Isn’t that a good thing.

Let’s face it its not like Somalis we’re going to find the cure for cancer were they?

Well if a people's right to exist is contingent on scientific potential alone, anyone who isn't white or Asian should genetically off themselves right now. Or is it only a good thing if Somalis dissappear to you?

Gambar

VIP
They aren't having trouble getting remarried because they are divorcees, they are having trouble because they have been with ajnabi guys. Most Somali guys would happily marry a Somali divorcee who's ex was a Somali man.

Somali girls who get with ajnabi guys, even once, are seen as damaged goods to most Somali guys. Rightfully so I might add.
Waa ruunta, it is part of Somali culture. We Somalis are a small group of people in this world too.

Muji

VIP
This is stupid. It's common for men of all ethnicities to not like interracial dating. Even white liberals are subconsciously disgusted by it, while at the same time professing fake verbal support. How is this a Somali male issue?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555

Interesting article. I could only read the abstract as I don’t have access to the full script.

This study explains why we feel sick when we see interracial couples in general. Not why Somali men constantly insult Somali women who date out and don’t see a problem with the men who do the same thing. It’s not a general hatred of race mixing, they only have a problem with it when women do it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Interesting article. I could only read the abstract as I don’t have access to the full script.

This study explains why we feel sick when we see interracial couples in general. Not why Somali men constantly insult Somali women who date out and don’t see a problem with the men who do the same thing. It’s not a general hatred of race mixing, they only have a problem with it when women do it.

Men are more naturally territorial. One look at human history showcases this. It's natural hypocrisy. :zhqjlmx:

The idea is that the woman follows the man's seed, so to speak. So the male brain can very easily see it as foreign men propagating their genes through your women. Our brains still functions in primitive ways, despite the social evolution humanity has gone through.

You'll find that a lot of white men complain about "Coalburners/Mudsharks", (derogatory terms for white women who date black men), but at the same see no issue with the millions of White men/Asian female couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending