Somali refugee moves to Melbourne suburb. Gets told there not wanted by Jewish family.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Also I thought about it a lot more.

I think she didn’t write this letter but it probably wasn’t written by a Jewish person but a member of a closely aligned migrant community that historically has issues with Muslims.

Could explain the lacklustre English skills.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone who doesn't want their tracks uncovered would deliberately do that. I do it all the time. I have had people know I wasn't responsible for something even though I was responsible. I can smell it's fake; Jews don't make English errors like that. They're too educated

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Someone who doesn't want their tracks uncovered would deliberately do that. I do it all the time. I have had people know I wasn't responsible for something even though I was responsible. I can smell it's fake; Jews don't make English errors like that. They're too educated

Read my above post.

Doubt it's anything Jewish related or directly racist about it. It's just ''rich people behavior'' in gatekeeping the areas they live in from people who they perceive to be of lower income and class.

Stephen curry and his family for example was under fire for the same reasons recently fighting lower income people from moving next door and they called him a ''NIMBY"

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Doubt it's anything Jewish related or directly racist about it. It's just ''rich people behavior'' in gatekeeping the areas they live in from people who they perceive to be of lower income and class.

Stephen curry and his family for example was under fire for the same reasons recently fighting lower income people from moving next door and they called him a ''NIMBY"

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
They’re literally the loud majority in Melbourne.

The LNP and the other nut case parties get wiped out every election, even after the whole Dictator Dan saga during Covid, they couldn’t even get close to winning.
Yeah but dictator Dan was basically a political genius. LNP has a primary voter lead right now not that means they’ll get in government cause of the preference flow with the greens.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Australians wrote that

1716719223655.png

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I don't believe it.

I can smell it's fake

Looks like I'm right once again. It's been reported that the letter is fake. Typical antics from the community. It was so conspicuous and so obvious like a tinted white cargo van parked near a daycare. Now others will not believe the next Somali that actually experiences discrimination, albeit that rarely happens from cadaans and Jews.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Looks like I'm right once again. It's been reported that the letter is fake. Typical antics from the community. It was so conspicuous and so obvious like a tinted white cargo van parked near a daycare. Now others will not believe the next Somali that actually experiences discrimination, albeit that rarely happens from cadaans and Jews.

Trending