A white man's conversion vs a black man's conversion to Islam

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's obvious, but most people wouldn't dare say it out loud, a white man's conversion to Islam often carries more weight than a black man's. This preference is rooted in the white man's societal status. In most people's minds, the perception is that the white man, with potentially higher education and better income, brings more expertise into Islam compared to a black man, who is perceived as having a lower status in society. That's why when a white man converts, there's usually much more excitement and attention. That's just my two cents on the matter.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't create this thread to turn it into an equal treatment protest for all converts. This isn't a calaacal thread, it's simply an observation worth sharing. This is for the people that like to create issues out of thin air.

You’re kinda right, a white man converting kinda reinforces the point that Islam must be true if the civilised, educated, smart, kindhearted white man decides to convert.

They have an inferiority complex and think a white man converting is better than a black man. They’re all equal.

Or alot of Africans are already Muslims and Islam is growing crazy fast in Africa unlike in Europe and the west.
That’s a good point, Europe or European majority countries are the only places where Islam is not a significant religion.
Islam already has a huge presence in Africa & Asia.

It's because Blacks are low class in this world this is due to Africa being the least developed and noone respects losers in this world. Let's be honest here. If Africa was a developed civilized continent Africans would be treated with respect wherever they go.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
This just exposes your low self esteem and you inferiority complex towards white people. A condition a lot of somali guys suffer from. What a weird thread.
You are totally right, there's absolutely no difference in how these two groups are treated when they convert. I made this thread with the intention of getting useless clicks. Thanks for your brilliantly enlightened and wisdom-packed response, the world would have been at a loss without it. :kodaksmiley:

It's obvious, but most people wouldn't dare say it out loud, a white man's conversion to Islam often carries more weight than a black man's. This preference is rooted in the white man's societal status. In most people's minds, the perception is that the white man, with potentially higher education and better income, brings more expertise into Islam compared to a black man, who is perceived as having a lower status in society. That's why when a white man converts, there's usually much more excitement and attention. That's just my two cents on the matter.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't create this thread to turn it into an equal treatment protest for all converts. This isn't a calaacal thread, it's simply an observation worth sharing. This is for the people that like to create issues out of thin air.

A black Muslims exist and it’s familiar. as there are millions of them. However white European Muslim is a rarity and unique therefore gears more attention.

What’s tarnished the Afro-American Muslim reputation is the fact that many of them converted in jail. Ofc we should not judge their previous sins as Muslims as their slate is wiped clean. But only turning to Islam bc you went to jail for murder, rape and other heinous things is kind of a bad look. People then assume all madow reverts are jail reverts.

White Muslims usually convert in better circumstances although you have your excon cadaan reverts as well

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
A black Muslims exist and it’s familiar. as there are millions of them. However white European Muslim is a rarity and unique therefore gears more attention.
You mustn't forget many of the Muslims in the West are of Asian origin, their futo clapping genes🧬 factors into this too, many of them come from societies where the cadaan man is seen as a superior being

Islam has been prevalent in black north american spaces and in africa where as islam is antithetical and new to westerners and europe.

it’s more common to see someone with african descent embrace islam then say someone who’s family hails from europe

I have never thought about, "What does this guy bring to Islam"? :dead:That is strange and exclusionary, might I say, vain thinking.

What matters is if the individual lives out according to Islam, meaning how it benefits them. Reverts elevate by coming to Islam. Prior worldly expertise doesn't hold much value in that conversation. A destitute and a PhD holder are the same. Both rose to a better position of virtue irrespective of background due to entering Islam.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I have never thought about, "What does this guy bring to Islam"? :dead:That is strange and exclusionary, might I say, vain thinking.

What matters is if the individual lives out according to Islam, meaning how it benefits them. Reverts elevate by coming to Islam. Prior worldly expertise doesn't hold much value in that conversation. A destitute and a PhD holder are the same. Both rose to a better position of virtue irrespective of background due to entering Islam.
Prior worldly expertise is greatly appreciated in Islam and can often improve the situation of the ummah. Take this hadith for instance:

'At the time of the battle of Khandaq, when Muslims were unsure of their military strategy against the Quraish armies and their allies, it was Salman al-Farisi who devised the war-winning plan of digging the trench along the passages from where the enemies could enter Medina.'

Many people look back at the numerous Sahabas who contributed to the ummah with their worldly knowledge

Prior worldly expertise is greatly appreciated in Islam and can often improve the situation of the ummah. Take this hadith for instance:

'At the time of the battle of Khandaq, when Muslims were unsure of their military strategy against the Quraish armies and their allies, it was Salman al-Farisi who devised the war-winning plan of digging the trench along the passages from where the enemies could enter Medina.'

Many people look back at the numerous Sahabas who contributed to the ummah with their worldly knowledge
You are talking about things in the context where instrumentalization of expertise matters in that specific environment. We are talking general here.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
You are talking about things in the context where instrumentalization of expertise matters in that specific environment. We are talking general here.
A large number of them harbor conscious biases. I wouldn't put it past them to have this sort of mentality, where they attribute the good qualities that the Sahabas had before they entered Islam to a white man. It manifests in their reactions and actions all the time. I'm also referring to a specific group of people (Arabs and South Asians.) who are the majority in the West

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bruh, its just class. If most black reverts in the west where highly educated folks, there would be so much fanfare. Malcolm X AUN is loved throughout the muslim world even though he lived a rocky life prior to reverting to Islam and Allah SWT elevated him to greatness. Matter of fact black american reverts and muslims are looked still positively due to Malcolm X’s AUN legacy.

There is no fanfare to cadaan poor reverts who look low class. If Conor Mcgregor reverted to Islam, kafirs would say Islam has welcomed a drug addict.

Trending

Latest posts