Why does it upset Somali men when Somali women date out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Nah, bro, only people who lived in Somalia before the year 1000 BCE.

E1b1b, J1, and T1a lived in Northeast Africa for thousands of years.

Rest are excluded.

So why does it make you angry?

Why does this affect your life?

Muji

VIP
Yes, it affects my life, it lowers the number of s in the world. We are in an evolutionary competition with others.

Isn’t that a good thing.

Let’s face it its not like Somalis we’re going to find the cure for cancer were they?

Apollo

VIP
Isn’t that a good thing.

Let’s face it its not like Somalis we’re going to find the cure for cancer were they?

When you see another Somali you are always like ''muh brotha'', when you see a white guy or brack man you never have dat feel.

Muji

VIP
When you see another Somali you are always like ''muh brotha'', when you see a white guy or brack man you never have dat feel.

Honestly when I see a Somali man I avoid eye contact and run.

I remember a shirtless farax with a pot belly started following me once. I had to run into a shop.

Apollo

VIP
Honestly when I see a Somali man I avoid eye contact and run.

I remember a shirtless farax with a pot belly started following me once. I had to run into a shop.

Okay, replace that sentence with Somali sista for you.

Jews became successful by being highly nepotistic. We should follow their path. Leave universalism for the goy.

Minorities who weren't nepotistic (AAs, Roma/Gypsies etc) got shafted in Western society.

Muji

VIP
Okay, replace that sentence with Somali sista for you.

Jews became successful by being highly nepotistic. We should follow their path. Leave universalism for the goy.

Minorities who weren't nepotistic (AAs, Roma/Gypsies etc) got shafted in Western society.

Lol Jews marry outside of their race and don’t kick up a fuss about it. Good example to use.

This doesn’t explain why you guys care.

When Somali men date out they usually get with ugly fat white chicks, you don’t see any of us complain.

Why get upset over a Somali stranger dating white lowly men when most Somali girls marry Somali lowly men, it’s the same right?

Lol a xalimo marrying an ajanabi is going to humiliate the whole of the Somali community lol, do you hear yourself. You sound insane.

You have some serious problems with your reading comprehension. How is stating that these women raise their standards exactly a bad thing?

Also, miss me with that bullshit. I don’t give a f*ck about this - as long as my immediate family are concerned - ain’t no one bringing home an ajanabi, so no problems from me here.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Do whatever you want with your Vagina. Nobody cares.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somali men are just like black woman, always talking about the other gender dating out. They’re obsessed, why can’t you accept that not all Somali women are attracted to Somali men.

The funny thing is there are more Somali men who date out than Somali women, but you wouldn’t think so based on what the men on this forum constantly talk about.

Also the reason why a lot of our neets are depressed is because they were promised a fine young damsel who would cook and clean for them when they get older. Now that they’ve been in the real world and no one is interested in dating a man-child, the neets are in a catatonic state of shock.

Also, if you’re gonna make a thread about this and whinge, please don’t, it’s pathetic! When I’m reading your comments it sounds so desperate. “Why don’t Somali girls want us boohoo”.
didntread.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Xalimos can marry out because we outnumber the men. Our faraxs however should stick to their own race. #SomaliMenOnlyForSomaliWomen :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending