Why does it upset Somali men when Somali women date out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men are just like black woman, always talking about the other gender dating out. They’re obsessed, why can’t you accept that not all Somali women are attracted to Somali men.

The funny thing is there are more Somali men who date out than Somali women, but you wouldn’t think so based on what the men on this forum constantly talk about.

Also the reason why a lot of our neets are depressed is because they were promised a fine young damsel who would cook and clean for them when they get older. Now that they’ve been in the real world and no one is interested in dating a man-child, the neets are in a catatonic state of shock.

Also, if you’re gonna make a thread about this and whinge, please don’t, it’s pathetic! When I’m reading your comments it sounds so desperate. “Why don’t Somali girls want us boohoo”.

Why are you making this useless thread for? It's been proven that Somali women that marry out is a Reer U.K thing but at the same time I see Anjabi men bashing Somali women in Twitter extremely hard. I don't understand U.K wallahi, it's a confused stupid island.

World

VIP
Our women are cocky/arrogant but ugly, there is literally no worse combo in my opinion. Since that light skin East African drake line(which doesn’t apply to Somali girls) they have gotten gassed.

Muji

VIP
Our women are cocky/arrogant but ugly, there is literally no worse combo in my opinion. Since that light skin East African drake line(which doesn’t apply to Somali girls) they have gotten gassed.

What’s this got to do with he topic?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop ducking my question. What is wrong telling these women to have better standards when marrying out? :drakewtf:

Sadly, when Somali women marry out they only go for reverts that were converted to (Salafi) Islam when they were in prison. They say hello and give them apple with mehr and their looks don't matter unless they're Anjabi and this is the response of dusty Xaarlimos in the U.K

when-you-say-hi-to-your-crush.jpg

Sadly, when Somali women marry out they only go for reverts that were converted to (Salafi) Islam when they were in prison. They say hello and give them apple with mehr and their looks don't matter unless they're Anjabi and this is the response of dusty Xaarlimos in the U.K

when-you-say-hi-to-your-crush.jpg

This never bothered me, tbh. A women's primary resource is her looks which is dependent on her genetics, she doesn't have to spend eight hours a day to be good looking. Some will abuse it and make unwise decisions that will follow them for the rest of their lives. At least a man can pick him self up and improve himself at anytime in his life, however late. Sure women have the upper hand when they’re in their physical prime, but after 30 when no guy is returning looks/calls and there are even younger women on the market, they’re the ones who are going to suffer with loneliness, depression and going shopping for cat food at 11pm on a Monday night. I heard cases of so many Somali women who’ve been divorced from Ajanabis finding it difficult to remarry. Just be glad you’re a man. :mjswag:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This never bothered me, tbh. A women's primary resource is her looks which is dependent on her genetics, she doesn't have to spend eight hours a day to be good looking. Some will abuse it and make unwise decisions that will follow them for the rest of their lives. At least a man can pick him self up and improve himself at anytime in his life, however late. Sure women have the upper hand when they’re in their physical prime, but after 30 when no guy is returning looks/calls and there are even younger women on the market, they’re the ones who are going to suffer with loneliness, depression and going shopping for cat food at 11pm on a Monday night. I heard cases of so many Somali women who’ve been divorced from Ajanabis finding it difficult to remarry. Just be glad you’re a man. :mjswag:

They aren't having trouble getting remarried because they are divorcees, they are having trouble because they have been with ajnabi guys. Most Somali guys would happily marry a Somali divorcee who's ex was a Somali man.

Somali girls who get with ajnabi guys, even once, are seen as damaged goods to most Somali guys. Rightfully so I might add.

Muji

VIP
@Cumar @PhaedrusHunt @Factz
Yuck a lot of redpillers on this forum.

1. *Somali girls marrying salafi converts*
That’s the community’s fault for telling their daughters to marry a Muslim guy and ummah this and ummah that lol. When your daughter believes you that all Muslims are equal and marries a revert don’t be surprised lolz. If your daughter is marrying a Muslim revert and you don’t like it, then you might want to read your holy book.

2. *somalis girls are expensive when we want them and cheap when others want them*
If that’s the case then read between the lines bruh, she don’t want you. If a xalimo tells you her Maher is 80k that’s a polite way of saying “I don’t want you ugly motherfucker”.

3. *after Somali girls marry an ajanabi, a Somali guy doesn’t want her*
Same here bruh. I wouldn’t want a farax who’s ex was an cadan chick. Guys like that are usually slanderous about Somali women.

4. *all a woman has is her looks*
Oh really so she can’t have a career, an education? We are living in the 16th century now are we?

Muji

VIP
About Somalis not marrying a Somali ajnabi divorcee? No.

The slander claim is slanderous. Since when do women care about what flavours mandem dabbled in?

Lol I take it you’re currently dating an cadan women.

Dating is one thing but marrying an cadan women. You need to be one hell of a guy to overcome that.

Lol I take it you’re currently dating an cadan women.

Dating is one thing but marrying an cadan women. You need to be one hell of a guy to overcome that.

:comeon:

Cadaan women are the most individualist, open-minded people around. You cannot stereotype them. It's almost pointless making assumptions about a man if his relationship history in the West is white.

Muji

VIP
:comeon:

Cadaan women are the most individualist, open-minded people around. You cannot stereotype them. It's almost pointless making assumptions about a man if his relationship history in the West is white.

Lol

But if a Somali women dated/married a white man you would have a problem with this. It’s more the double standards that gets me.

Lol

But if a Somali women dated/married a white man you would have a problem with this. It’s more the double standards that gets me.

Assumptions, I'd honestly take on a case-by-case basis. I am not against IR marriages and you know this. But I'll give you the satisfaction by saying that it would draw a question mark if she told me she was an ajnabi divorcee.

It's not a direct double standard either.

Muji

VIP
Assumptions, I'd honestly take on a case-by-case basis. I am not against IR marriages and you know this. But I'll give you the satisfaction by saying that it would draw a question mark if she told me she was an ajnabi divorcee.

It's not a direct double standard either.

Lol right.

Well you’re a bigger man than most of these men for saying you are not against IR. These guys are possessive and scary over women they don’t know.

Lol right.

Well you’re a bigger man than most of these men for saying you are not against IR. These guys are possessive and scary over women they don’t know.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Don't give me too much credit, I'm not inherently against IR marriage. Though indiscriminately indifferent when it's outside my personal sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending