Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
U again? ahahah welcome back.. im Quoting ur Bible and i have never claimed that its my work i told u this before
You're not quoting the bible. I pointed out that you cut out parts of verses 31. Anyways, I honestly want to ignore you because I'm starting to think you're brain dead.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm not surprised all atheists here are women here's what the blessed Prophet SAW said

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 304)

It was narrated that Jabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “I attended Eid prayers with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He started with the prayer before the khutbah (sermon), with no adhan (call to prayer) or iqamah (final call to prayer). Then he stood up, leaning on Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him), speaking of fear of Allah (taqwa) and urging us to obey Him. He preached to the people and reminded them. Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewellery in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilal’s cloak.”
None of us are married here so you can throw your hypothesis to the trash you dirty idolatrous pagan.

Why are you cutting out parts of verses lol? Your argument is that terrible that you need to go to anti-christ websites that have half verses and copy these sites word for word without citing them and claiming them as your own? xD I was in 4 seasons of Speech and debate; 2 spent on varsity and let me tell you, you are worse than newbie speech and debaters.

Verse 31 states: "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." not "my testimony is not true"
:mjlol:and this makes sense to even a kindergartener. A defendant cannot expect to win a court trial if they're their only witness. Just as God the son cannot be his own witness unless his prophets and God the father bear him to be the truth. He later in the chapter in verses 45-47 mentions Moses who witnessed him as the truth.

Now stop attempting to debate me you psycho. I'm not here to debate the truth only to present it. If you don't want to accept it it's between you and God.

Listen and learn

John 5:30-32

(30) By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

(31) "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Dont try to push christianity to our throats when in The bible jesus himself prays to God! jesus was a Muslim. He sayd 'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,:camby::wtfdis:

Listen and learn

(31) "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.

:camby:
I have confirmed my suspicions, you are brain deaf. Added to my ignore. You can join @TekNiKo on my ignore list

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
None of us are married here so you can throw your hypothesis to the trash you dirty idolatrous pagan.
Someone who worships 3 Gods calling me an idol worshipper, the true pagan is you. :mjlol:

Nayaa wan Ku gowracaya hadaan Ku arko nacala kugu yeel weliba wan Ku bareeri laha maydhkadna badda Ku tuuri laha najis fowqal najis:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

U can go ahead and explain this to them also.

Genesis 19:30-38(KJV)

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. !ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASTAGHFIRULLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does heaven sound boring when it mentions in the holy Qur'aan.

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

You shall get what you desire. Furthermore, Allah does not discriminate between the genders, women will also get what they desire.
If men get "Hour Al Ain", certainly women also get the companion of their dreams.

You're not stuck with your spouse for eternity if YOU DO NOT WANT THAT.

:camby:
I have confirmed my suspicions, you are brain deaf. Added to my ignore. You can join @TekNiKo on my ignore list

U are a just dhoocil who converted to christanity i didnt expect u to answer my questions in the first place since u have no knowledge of the bible
all christians avoid these questions becouse they cant give any answer:kodaksmiley::wtfdis:

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How does heaven sound boring when it mentions in the holy Qur'aan.

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

You shall get what you desire. Furthermore, Allah does not discriminate between the genders, women will also get what they desire.
If men get "Hour Al Ain", certainly women also get the companion of their dreams.

You're not stuck with your spouse for eternity if YOU DO NOT WANT THAT.
Some people could have more good deeds than bad deeds and desire to murder. Others to have orgies. I know many men on here who fantasize about 3somes. God is giving that all away? Your God sounds like a hoax.

Some people could have more good deeds than bad deeds and desire to murder. Others to have orgies. I know many men on here who fantasize about 3somes. God is giving that all away? Your God sounds like a hoax.

You don't enter heaven until you defeat your base desires, therefore, perverts who dream of orgies don't qualify, do they?
You are deliberately being insulting which just shows that you are not secure in your faith.

"To you YOUR religion and to me MINE".- Al Kaafiruun.

Goodbye.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So many filthy apostates on this forum. Apostate all you want but keep Islam out of your filthy mouths.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
so many edgy tryhards on here walahi

go live ur life instead of whining on the internet about a religion u seemingly left

I doubt it as well. Jannah is unattainable since it requires humans to raise themselves to the same status of God by being sinless. In all reality humans are filled with sin and we constantly sin even at our most "purest" states therefore it would be incredibly common to see humans with more bad deeds than good deeds. How do we count up our good deeds if even during our most philanthropic moments we have ulterior thoughts to be presented as good. All humans are inherently selfish and sinful so if Jannah and Allah were real he would only be setting humans up on Earth to be a failure.

I see what you are doing dear - Hike up the doom and gloom about humans, condemn them to hell before they are born, condemn Adam and Eve, especially eve and blame her for guile and deceit, condemn everything humans stand for, when they feel hopeless, greet them with the news of a man who was slaughtered supposedly whilst he was begging for his safety, then say his blood and sacrifice took care of all the issues humans have innately in their nature, and you are born again. Out of the window goes the wholesale fear mongering you were engaged and how humans by their nature are evil.

Look, people are not perfect but they are born pure with good instincts. Even those who don't believe in God have the capacity to do good and reason well, stay lawful citizens and be productive in their communities. That is why God expects mankind to use their brains and make decisions for themselves.

Join the positive religion ;)

PS: You are my favorite nut job on this website. Hilarious xalimo....

You don't enter heaven until you defeat your base desires, therefore, perverts who dream of orgies don't qualify, do they?
You are deliberately being insulting which just shows that you are not secure in your faith.

Goodbye.

You will have a hagite for a neighbor in heaven .... as you guys call them....

PS: This is a test if you will opt out of heaven lol

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Goodbye.
Why don't you say most of the men on here aren't going to heaven then. Let me pull up one of those sinful threads.
People going to hell based off of your description of who goes to hell (tried my best not to include apostates because we don't believe in your criteria):

From "Yoo can we just appreciate this Goddess" thread (during Ramadan):
@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

Guys in here that are constantly horny:
@EedoMenace
@government

People who didn't give in to desires (Will update):
@Canuck

This was just 1 thread. Imagine If I went through all of them? 90% of the people on SS would go to hell because guess what? Nobody is ever purified from sin. Nobody completely defeats their base desires they are always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts