Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You're telling me I'm not allow to get whatever the hell I desire? I wanna get lit in heaven but I already know that's not allowed.

Also in heaven are you telling me I'm stuck with my husband forever? I'm sorry but that's not realistic. What if I want to f*ck other people?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You're telling me I'm not allow to get whatever the hell I desire? I wanna get lit in heaven but I already know that's not allowed.

Also in heaven are you telling me I'm stuck with my husband forever? I'm sorry but that's not realistic. What if I want to f*ck other people?
I have to disagree on this. I find Muslim heaven to be a more sinful version of this Earth to appease Muslims to be pious in this life. Anyways, you know the hennesy girl on snapchat? Yeah, she hits the nail on the head.

ItsHanna

I have to disagree on this. I find Muslim heaven to be a more sinful version of this Earth to appease Muslims to be pious in this life. Anyways, you know the hennesy girl on snapchat? Yeah, she hits the nail on the head.

It's not fair. Muslim men get sex slaves (houris). I see the sexism continues in heaven for Muslim women lol.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's not fair. Muslim men get sex slaves (houris). I see the sexism continues in heaven for Muslim women lol.
I Can't imagine why Muslim women stay Muslim just so they can get Somali men. They should join the White guy side. Men who worship us just for being women and don't suck the life out of us.

Is this you? :mjlol:

ItsHanna

You Can't seriously be Christian. If that were a case there would be no reason to follow god' s teachings because there would be no punishment or reward for our belief or disbelief.

So in Christianity there is no sex in heaven? What do y'all do all day? Just stare at each other?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So in Christianity there is no sex in heaven? What do y'all do all day? Just stare at each other?
We are in our perfect forms in heaven in the likeness of God. It's basically childhood except we don't need anyone taking care of us. During childhood we're always happy yet we never think of sex. We have transcended the need for bodily and animal urges in heaven.

Side note: In Islamic heaven humans enter at the age off 33 because it is the most perfect age. Jesus died at the age of 33 and went to heaven at the age of 33. I wonder where that Islamic belief got inspired from.

Zeus

STYLIN
I know muslim heaven is fake when god offers 72 virgins. Why do you want 72 hoes that don't know how to work a dick? I'll become muslim again If I'm offered 72 stars.

Afterlife is a human construct. It keeps us from worrying about our inevitable deaths

We are in our perfect forms in heaven in the likeness of God. It's basically childhood except we don't need anyone taking care of us. During childhood we're always happy yet we never think of sex. We have transcended the need for bodily and animal urges in heaven.

Side note: In Islamic heaven humans enter at the age off 33 because it is the most perfect age. Jesus died at the age of 33 and went to heaven at the age of 33. I wonder where that Islamic belief got inspired from.
f*ck outta here troll:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending