Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you say most of the men on here aren't going to heaven then. Let me pull up one of those sinful threads.
People going to hell based off of your description of who goes to hell (tried my best not to include apostates because we don't believe in your criteria):

From "Yoo can we just appreciate this Goddess" thread (during Ramadan):
@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

Guys in here that are constantly horny:
@EedoMenace
@government

People who didn't give in to desires (Will update):
@Canuck

This was just 1 thread. Imagine If I went through all of them? 90% of the people on SS would go to hell because guess what? Nobody is ever purified from sin. Nobody completely defeats their base desires they are always there.
I'm always horny :ayaanswag:

Why don't you say most of the men on here aren't going to heaven then. Let me pull up one of those sinful threads.
People going to hell based off of your description of who goes to hell (tried my best not to include apostates because we don't believe in your criteria):

@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

@EedoMenace
@government

@Canuck

This was just 1 thread. Imagine If I went through all of them? 90% of the people on SS would go to hell because guess what? Nobody is ever purified from sin. Nobody completely defeats their base desires they are always there.

That's a joke, besides what's wrong in appreciating beauty?:siilaanyolaugh:

@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

@EedoMenace
@government

@Canuck

So much for Christianity being about Love

:bell:

Says the one who is a self-proclaimed tranny.

GKB

What is wrong with being a Muslim Tranny? There are many trannies who observe Islam.

LGBT Muslims & Their Allies
upload_2017-6-13_1-52-42.png
upload_2017-6-13_1-53-5.png

https://www.facebook.com/LGBTMuslimsAndAllies/

Retreat for LGBT Muslims and their Partners

http://www.lgbtmuslimretreat.com/

Have you heard of the British soldier who converted to Islam and also became a tranny?

upload_2017-6-13_1-44-37.png

http://www.political-correctness.ne...omes-the-first-tranny-gay-muslim/#prettyPhoto

You can be a Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist, Hindu and Buddhist tranny

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
But you thought your chances would be higher if you become a Christian. Very shameless and desperate behaviour.
Gross no. I left Islam. I can be any religion and still love White men? There's literally an Edo talking to my dad right now about hooking me up with marriage. I'm not ugly like you who needs to be desperate to get the opposite sex.

You say

Warya I meant to include you since you are borderline perverted. @The Cushitic One is keeping you from being full blown perverted.

How observant ... The Cushitic One keeps me grounded ... on my best behavior always ... Other girls saw my dedicated thread to her so they won't talk to me ... it all works out

:obama:

Dashing off to mention you in that username bests thread ....

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Gross no. I left Islam. I can be any religion and still love White men? There's literally an Edo talking to my dad right now about hooking me up with marriage. I'm not ugly like you who needs to be desperate to get the opposite sex.
That's what all the desperate half an apple mehr girls say. You took it to a whole other level though I give you that.

I loved White men while I was Muslim. @shukri9 is there anything wrong with living white men while being Muslim?

Uhm is they are white but they are muslim and they are good guys, why not?
But i rather go for a somali muslim guy

Theres a difference for being with a white guy because he is white, or being with a white guy because he is a good, caring man and also muslim...

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
That's what all the desperate half an apple mehr girls say. You took it to a whole other level though I give you that.
I'm sorry you're an ugly Somali man. I prefer White men go cry to someone else. You're not part of the 2% of good looking Somali guys I would settle with. That's okay.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

@EedoMenace
@government

@Canuck

You weirdo, leave my name out of it. :farole:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Half an apple mehr woman convert? l000l. Last I checked I'm the only convert here. I hate Islam. Don't try using me leaving the religion as an insult because it will cause me to disrespect 98% of the people on this site.

Half an apple mehr woman convert? l000l. Last I checked I'm the only convert here. I hate Islam. Don't try using me leaving the religion as an insult because it will cause me to disrespect 98% of the people on this site.
Nayaa why am I horny you can't leave me hanging like that :damn:
Also if I'm horny then what are you:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.