Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucked up would it be if you're in heaven but say your twin or parents were in rotting in hell.

Sponsorship does exist .. it is called intercession ... you can intercede on behalf of others to join you .. I don't know what the conditions are though for the one you intercede on their behalf ..

Worshipping Jesus or anyone else is not forgivable .. heaven belongs to Allah only..

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Just bloody bury me and let me rest in peace let my cells usher the growth of a new plant, that's it folks you will be recycled by mama earth. No glorious heaven, of eternal virgin girls who are see through like gelatinous creatures. Just darkness....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Says the woman who was in an erotic relationship and who knows such details about dicks to the point where she said the uncircumcised ones are longer ..

I value my manhood and cherish it... I am proud of it .... thank you ..... no castration
Really disgusting. She likes it uncut. Does she not realise Jesus was circumcised as he was a Jew

:vqbuyv0:

Dont try to push christianity to our throats when in The bible jesus himself prays to God! jesus was a Muslim. He sayd 'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,:camby::wtfdis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dont try to push christianity to our throats when in The bible jesus himself prays to God! jesus was a Muslim. He sayd 'I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. My testimony is not true. 32"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the testimony which He bears of Me is true," (John 5:30-32,:camby::wtfdis:
And Islam is any better lol idiot

TekNiKo

VIP
As for the topic, who cares what atheists think you will burn in hell eternally. Your food will not satisfy your hunger, from the tree of Zaqqum its branches attached to heads of devils.

Hot boiling water will be your drink and poured over your heads, melting off all your skin only for it too return instantly just for the process to repeat again. Your body shall not be the same size it was on earth but be greatly increased in size, so you may feel the fire more intensely.

bill_wiese_mary_k_Baxter_lake_of_fire_hell.jpg

And Islam is any better lol idiot

If any do deeds of righteousness, be they male or female, and have faith, they will enter Jannah, and not the least injustice will be done to them.(Surah an-Nisa:124)

what pleases women may be different from what pleases men. And everybody knows that. So wouldn’t He, Who created us in the first place know that better than anybody else?

“Shall He who has created (all things) not know? He is the Subtle, the Aware.” (Surah Mulk: 14)

Therein you shall have (all) that your inner-selves desire” (Surah Fussilat:31-32)

Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring
.” (Surah ar-Ra`d: 23)
“Enter the Garden, you and your wives, you will be made glad. There will be brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that the souls desire and eyes find sweet and you will stay there forever. This is the garden, which you are made to inherit because of what you used to do. Therein for you is fruit in plenty whence to eat. (Az-Zukhruf 43: 70-73)

True word of God

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
As for the topic, who cares what atheists think you will burn in hell eternally. Your food will not satisfy your hunger, from the tree of Zaqqum its branches attached to heads of devils.

Hot boiling water will be your drink and poured over your heads, melting off all your skin only for it too return instantly just for the process to repeat again. Your body shall not be the same size it was on earth but be greatly increased in size, so you may feel the fire more intensely.

bill_wiese_mary_k_Baxter_lake_of_fire_hell.jpg

I seriously doubt the likes of you will go to jannah

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why are you cutting out parts of verses lol? Your argument is that terrible that you need to go to anti-christ websites that have half verses and copy these sites word for word without citing them and claiming them as your own? xD I was in 4 seasons of Speech and debate; 2 spent on varsity and let me tell you, you are worse than newbie speech and debaters.

Verse 31 states: "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." not "my testimony is not true"
:mjlol:and this makes sense to even a kindergartener. A defendant cannot expect to win a court trial if they're their only witness. Just as God the son cannot be his own witness unless his prophets and God the father bear him to be the truth. He later in the chapter in verses 45-47 mentions Moses who witnessed him as the truth.

Now stop attempting to debate me you psycho. I'm not here to debate the truth only to present it. If you don't want to accept it it's between you and God.

TekNiKo

VIP
I'm not surprised all atheists here are women here's what the blessed Prophet SAW said

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 304)

It was narrated that Jabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “I attended Eid prayers with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He started with the prayer before the khutbah (sermon), with no adhan (call to prayer) or iqamah (final call to prayer). Then he stood up, leaning on Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him), speaking of fear of Allah (taqwa) and urging us to obey Him. He preached to the people and reminded them. Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewellery in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilal’s cloak.”

Dont try to understand the mindset and desires of our beautifull believing woman when u dont have any knowledge of the quran and what it says

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Dont try to understand the mindset and desires of our beautifull believing woman when u dont have any knowledge of the quran and what it says

Why not? Point to the lie please. I have perfect understanding of he Quran that is why I am no longer Muslim. I always encourage people to read the Quran themselves.

Why are you cutting out parts of verses lol? Your argument is that terrible that you need to go to anti-christ websites that have half verses and copy these sites word for word without citing them and claiming them as your own? xD I was in 4 seasons of Speech and debate; 2 spent on varsity and let me tell you, you are worse than newbie speech and debaters.

Verse 31 states: "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." not "my testimony is not true"
:mjlol:and this makes sense to even a kindergartener. A defendant cannot expect to win a court trial if they're their only witness. Just as God the son cannot be his own witness unless his prophets and God the father bear him to be the truth. He later in the chapter in verses 45-47 mentions Moses who witnessed him as the truth.

Now stop attempting to debate me you psycho. I'm not here to debate the truth only to present it. If you don't want to accept it it's between you and God.
U again? ahahah welcome back.. im Quoting ur Bible and i have never claimed that its my work i told u this before

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I seriously doubt the likes of you will go to jannah
I doubt it as well. Jannah is unattainable since it requires humans to raise themselves to the same status of God by being sinless. In all reality humans are filled with sin and we constantly sin even at our most "purest" states therefore it would be incredibly common to see humans with more bad deeds than good deeds. How do we count up our good deeds if even during our most philanthropic moments we have ulterior thoughts to be presented as good. All humans are inherently selfish and sinful so if Jannah and Allah were real he would only be setting humans up on Earth to be a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending