Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Half an apple mehr woman convert? l000l. Last I checked I'm the only convert here. I hate Islam. Don't try using me leaving the religion as an insult because it will cause me to disrespect 98% of the people on this site.

Shut up nayaa, I'm not interested in you, I'm a woman now. Stop seeking my attention. I don't have what you're looking for I'm dickless.

Nayaa why am I horny you can't leave me hanging like that :damn:
Also if I'm horny then what are you:comeon:

@GodKnowsBest this is really perverted lol

How observant ... The Cushitic One keeps me grounded ... on my best behavior always ... Other girls saw my dedicated thread to her so they won't talk to me ... it all works out

:obama:

Dashing off to mention you in that username bests thread ....

Their just jealous honey....

:siilaanyosmile:

Why don't you say most of the men on here aren't going to heaven then. Let me pull up one of those sinful threads.
People going to hell based off of your description of who goes to hell (tried my best not to include apostates because we don't believe in your criteria):

From "Yoo can we just appreciate this Goddess" thread (during Ramadan):
@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

Guys in here that are constantly horny:
@EedoMenace
@government

People who didn't give in to desires (Will update):
@Canuck

This was just 1 thread. Imagine If I went through all of them? 90% of the people on SS would go to hell because guess what? Nobody is ever purified from sin. Nobody completely defeats their base desires they are always there.

But that was a one off:frdfvsb:...(I even stated that in my post)

99% of the time I don't even browse on thirst trap threads (let alone post in them). I'm just a boring old politics/history odey:(

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Nayaa why am I horny you can't leave me hanging like that :damn:
Also if I'm horny then what are you:comeon:
You used to have a devil shaking his hips in just a diaper as your profile pic. Plus if I look for just 5 minutes I will find your perverted posts. You're right you're not just a pervert you are a bad jin. You play devil's advocate, and are crazy.

You used to have a devil shaking his hips in just a diaper as your profile pic. Plus if I look for just 5 minutes I will find your perverted posts. You're right you're not just a pervert you are a bad jin. You play devil's advocate, and are crazy.
That wasn't me you're mistaken me for crude truth

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Allah has 99 names and attributes, relevant ones being merciful and just.

Why do you think Allah would condemn 50% of entire human population to inferior lives in Heaven for eternity?

I was taught to never rely on descriptions of Heaven in Qur'an and Hadith. It's not that they're wrong, it's that they're not enough.

Imagine describing red colour to a blind man who has never seen a colour in their life? To blind person, seeing anything out of eyes is like seeing out of anything through elbows.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Why don't you say most of the men on here aren't going to heaven then. Let me pull up one of those sinful threads.
People going to hell based off of your description of who goes to hell (tried my best not to include apostates because we don't believe in your criteria):

From "Yoo can we just appreciate this Goddess" thread (during Ramadan):
@Amira
@Meek Mill
@Volcahoooees
@Aziz
@Adolf-Hitler
@Ricespot
@Prince Abubu
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@supz
@Duke of Bohol
@Hemaal
@oday1kenobi
@horumar

Guys in here that are constantly horny:
@EedoMenace
@government

People who didn't give in to desires (Will update):
@Canuck

This was just 1 thread. Imagine If I went through all of them? 90% of the people on SS would go to hell because guess what? Nobody is ever purified from sin. Nobody completely defeats their base desires they are always there.

:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:
i knew it.
ur a Xabashi
but dont worry 7ayati:siilaanyolaugh:I still find u qt tho:ayaanswag:

even if ur a bit:)dzmxmmb:%) dumb AF:siilaanyosmile::ayaanswag:

I doubt it as well. Jannah is unattainable since it requires humans to raise themselves to the same status of God by being sinless. In all reality humans are filled with sin and we constantly sin even at our most "purest" states therefore it would be incredibly common to see humans with more bad deeds than good deeds. How do we count up our good deeds if even during our most philanthropic moments we have ulterior thoughts to be presented as good. All humans are inherently selfish and sinful so if Jannah and Allah were real he would only be setting humans up on Earth to be a failure.

What incredibly fanciful malarkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending