Why Does Heaven Sound So Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw ur white husband realizes the shahada before he croaks and you're left in jahanam alone

dPjj3He.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
You're telling me I'm not allow to get whatever the hell I desire? I wanna get lit in heaven but I already know that's not allowed.

Also in heaven are you telling me I'm stuck with my husband forever? I'm sorry but that's not realistic. What if I want to f*ck other people?

you're having a Somali features moment

If you believe in God and know he created you, your desires and everything in existence, why would you spend time worrying about whether the paradise God promises is up to standards? doesn't make sense.

Are you fucking kidding me?

We do not get what we desire. Do you want to hear my desires? I want to do a shit ton of drugs and feel amazing in heaven. I want to have sex with Brad Pitt (fight club brad Pitt) and no it doesn't have to be the real brad it can be a prototype I don't care I'll take it. Am I allowed that? No.
If young brad pitt and drugs is the pinnacle of your desires, then i feel real bad for you.:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

What about my Christian posts? And literally every gaal girl in here loves White men more than Somali. It's as if as soon as we are red pilled we become disgusted by Somali penises.
No babes, it's just you. Watch the way you speak about somali men before you catch these hands

Genie

The last suugo bender
@ItsHanna

There will be no needs for drugs , LOL

Anything you can think of you can have , endless sex, endless stamina , endless anything and everything and nothing is forbidden for you can travel around dimensions , never die or get ill, talk with angles and even see Allah (swt) imagine this ....*gets emotional*.

Rivers of all kinds of beverages, henessy here pffftttt will never beat the alcohol in Jannah at least the alcohol there won't harm you , palaces and lofts built with gems and precious stones no man has seen , smells no man has smelt , sights no man has seen , you dwell in there with eternal happiness.

Did i mention you get to see ALLAH!!!!

PS: Also since your ALWAYS horny and all , i hear nabi Yusuf is the hottest man to ever walk the earth and he is in paradise , imagine in paradise everyone's beauty will be increased including him all i'm saying is ...... :shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq:

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@ItsHanna

There will be no needs for drugs , LOL

Anything you can think of you can have , endless sex, endless stamina , endless anything and everything and nothing is forbidden for you can travel around dimensions , never die or get ill, talk with angles and even see Allah (swt) imagine this ....*gets emotional*.

Also since your ALWAYS horny and all , i hear nabi Yusuf is the hottest man to ever walk the earth and he is in paradise , imagine in paradise everyone's beauty will be increased including him all i'm saying is ...... :shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq:
Honestly, I always feel dirty looking at dicks. Even when I'm extremely sinful. I know It's supposed to feel pure after marriage but I feel like I will think I'm a after I have sex for the first time on my wedding night. I prefer no sex in heaven. Sex is an animalistic desire. I feel like since Somalis are so pent up with sexual frustration all they think about is sex. There's s more to life than sex, stop being so gross and I mean this to all of you.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Honestly, I always feel dirty looking at dicks. Even when I'm extremely sinful. I know It's supposed to feel pure after marriage but I feel like I will think I'm a after I have sex for the first time on my wedding night. I prefer no sex in heaven. Sex is an animalistic desire. I feel like since Somalis are so pent up with sexual frustration all they think about is sex. There's s more to life than sex, stop being so gross and I mean this to all of you.

Trust me sex is overrated , you can't blame them tho most of them live in a sexual degenerative world known the west were unfortunately sex sells. Also men think of sex at least 100 times a day or something poor creatures.

Anyways in Jannah like i said you have whatever you want , no sex then you get no sex. Your wish and desires come true aka no restrictions.

Wow, so you're an animal in heaven. Good to know. *thumbs up*

If your white boyfriend made love to you real good you would brag about him being a beast, this is no different. All guys want to be beasts when it comes to pleasure. Few guys live up to it and many need chemical enhancements to make that goal. Heaven though, that is taken care of for a guy...

We love beauty as human beings .... Heaven gives you the choice of your beauty to satisfy your eyes .. Think of anything we desire .. Heaven has it to perfection ...

Our advances in technology is the manifestations of our desire for service, for an easy life, for things to be at our finger tips .. we are creatures of desire and the lives we live show it .. Heaven is the ultimate perfection for all ..

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If your white boyfriend made love to you real good you would brag about him being a beast, this is no different. All guys want to be beasts when it comes to pleasure. Few guys live up to it and many need chemical enhancements to make that goal. Heaven though, that is taken care of for a guy...

We love beauty as human begins .... Heaven gives you the choice of your beauty to satisfy your eyes .. Think of anything we desire .. Heaven has it to perfection ...

Our advances in technology is the manifestations of our desire for service, for an easy life, for things to be at our finger tips .. we are creatures of desire and the lives we live show it .. Heaven is the ultimate perfection for all ..
Go castrate yourself. All you think of is sex. It must not be healthy. I once thought that way when I was in an erotic relationship with a guy but it made me feel dirty everyday. I would hate my life if I were you.

Trust me sex is overrated , you can't blame them tho most of them live in a sexual degenerative world known the west were unfortunately sex sells. Also men think of sex at least 100 times a day or something poor creatures.

Anyways in Jannah like i said you have whatever you want , no sex then you get no sex. Your wish and desires come true aka no restrictions.

Sex is healthy ... It is good ... we need it ... it is Christian ideology to look down on human desire .. hence, the celibacy bull-shit.. Islam, on the other hand, acknowledges basic human desires and seeks to make them reasonable ... You just have to be responsible about it and you can enjoy your humanity ...

The massive defections from Christianity by westerners has to do with this attitude among other things where a human can not serve God and enjoy their human desires at the same time. No wonder they reformed their religion to make it reasonable and out of their life ...

Last edited:
Go castrate yourself. All you think of is sex. It must not be healthy. I once thought that way when I was in an erotic relationship with a guy but it made me feel dirty everyday. I would hate my life if I were you.

Says the woman who was in an erotic relationship and who knows such details about dicks to the point where she said the uncircumcised ones are longer ..

I value my manhood and cherish it... I am proud of it .... thank you ..... no castration

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Sex is healthy ... It is good ... we need it ... it is Christian ideology to look down on human desire .. hence, the celibacy bull-shit.. Islam, on the other hand, acknowledges basic human desires and seeks to make them reasonable ... You just have to be responsible about it and you can enjoy your humanity ...

The massive defections from Christianity by westerners has to do with this attitude among other things where a human can not serve God and enjoy their human desires at the same time. No wonder they reformed their religion to make it reasonable and out of their life ...

I don't deny that but sex is still overrated its constantly talked about , not to mention innuendo's ,adverts ,tv shows sex sex sex its everywhere therefore to me its so diluted that when i hear it i'm like meh ... so what?

I don't deny that but sex is still overrated its constantly talked about , not to mention innuendo's ,adverts ,tv shows sex sex sex its everywhere therefore to me its so diluted that when i hear it i'm like meh ... so what?

From that perspective, yea. It seems to be the main motivation in life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending