Why do you guys hate Landers so much?

Tukraq

VIP
A couple ppl like to rebel to feel cool but that’s the minority. Because their ppl supported the siad barre regime back in the day that’s why some still hold irrational hate towards landers such as yourself. Majority of the ppl from awdal don’t think like this jealous enemy of Sland. The Vice President of Somaliland is gadabuursi from awdal. like I said when you’re doing better you get a lot of haters from sheer jealousy. No point in arguing with you guys. You guys are sick get well soon.
your literally holding people hostage like @Kezira and somehow their "haters"? while asking for secession talk about the hypocrisy

Tukraq

VIP
She’s delusional lol. Salute to Morgan he got these landers triggered. They even made his house in Hargeisa to the presidential house lool :chrisfreshhah:
if Morgan was the PL president I wouldn't falsely deny that he's a warlord lol I would own it, these guys are somehow playing the victim with a warlord in chief who massacred innocents:gucciwhat: you don't get the "victim" card especially when they suffered the least in the civil war

your literally holding people hostage like @Kezira and somehow their "haters"? while asking for secession talk about the hypocrisy

How are you being held hostage omg looooooooooool. What is actually wrong with you guys? So now we’re holding you guys hostage? Where? The Vice President is being held hostage as well :yloezpe::yloezpe:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Each group feels victimized. Somalis are great at portioning blame but not so great at accepting responsibility for their wrongful actions.

Somaliland has been wronged but they are not so innocent either.

The Somali saying goes; Maroodigu takarta saaran ma arko wuxuuse arkaa takarta saaran maroodiga kale.

if Morgan was the PL president I wouldn't falsely deny that he's a warlord lol I would own it, these guys are somehow playing the victim with a warlord in chief who massacred innocents:gucciwhat: you don't get the "victim" card especially when they suffered the least in the civil war
I salute him for his work during the civil war. We would have lost Kismaayo if it wasn’t him and the dhulos that flocked to that place.

keep begging for ictiiraf loser
Landers:
upload_2019-8-22_4-23-7.gif

doing better at what? PL is doing far better, keep dreaming

LOOOOOOOOOL ok pirate land or terrorist land is maybe doing better in your head but in reality, in the real world, it isn’t luv. Wow you ppl actually disregard facts. I’m calling it a night with that one. Hopefully you guys will rethink the outlandish comments you have made.

LOOOOOOOOOL ok pirate land or terrorist land is maybe doing better in your head but in reality, in the real world, it isn’t luv. Wow you ppl actually disregard facts. I’m calling it a night with that one. Hopefully you guys will rethink the outlandish comments you have made.
Somalia has made more more progress in the last 2 years than sl has in the past 30

Tukraq

VIP
somailand is starving after the latest puntland tariffs, were also obviously doing much better, no terrorism(while you guys are currently in a civil war with yourselves), Hopefully you will rethink the outlandish comments you have made, good night

Trending