Why do you guys hate Landers so much?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That’s not trueee. Everyone knows statements were made that when Somaliland was being formed everything was put in the past and everything was forgiven. There were entire regions and tribes in Somaliland that supported siad’s regime. & nobody demonizes Mogadishu citizens it’s just the supporters of siad and people who try to diminish the severity of the genocide.
how many siad barre supported to think there? if everyone in somalia except isaaq like barre, there would't be a civil war.
and pretty stupid explaination to make a independent state to seperate your self from perceived barre lovvers after he got overthrown is pretty dumb.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sister I love all my people with all my heart, no matter what region or qabiil they come from. I think landers are some of the most sincere and welcoming people amongst all the Somalis. What really divides us is politics and inability to see things from different perspective. :)

U are wrong on so many points idk even know where to start.
Most Somalis don’t hate isaaq just like most isaaq don’t hate other Somalis. U do however have trolls on both sides.

“From actually trying to wipe us all off the face of the earth (Somaliland genocide)“
This is a outrageous laughable claim.
what happened in Hargeisa wasn’t a genocide Siad barre targeted snm rebels, but snm used the civilians as human shields.

U can’t use the victim card when snm did much worse to gadabursi/dir than what Siad barre did to u. Snm bombed schools and killed dirs where ever they could find them.
Marehan, dhulos and ogadens faced much worse when Siad barres regime fell and yet u don’t see us claiming genocide or giving up on somaliweyn.
Siad barre wasn’t perfect but fear allah and stop portraying him as hitler. Somalilands president muse bixi is just like Siad barre , he killed hundreds of people, but u don’t have the same energy bc he’s from your qabil.

You have also been doing what Siad barre did to u to us (dhulos, dir and warsangali) since 90’s.
Oppressed, killed and denied self determination.
Everyone suffered from the war and u making it seem like isaaqs are faultless and perfect. Educate yourself I really took offence to your post since I have relatives who suffered at the hands of your qabil

Like somalinimo said ppl like you we can’t even argue with. Snm wasn’t targeting a entire tribe for no reason we WERE the victims. The tribes that feel hurt by snm don’t realize majority of their tribes hated and fought against snm. Also innocent ppl always get caught up in war. & please don’t lie when there are statistics all over the internet. Just one google search will show you approx. how many ppl died in what is known as the Somaliland genocide or Hargeisa holocaust. Now every little tribe wants to come out and say “we were affected too”. Like did you really say marehan (siad’s ppl) suffered after the fall of the siad barre regime looool. Everyone suffered realistically! The treatment of the isaaq ppl and what we went through just does not compare. You can’t change what is written in history luv nobody talks about a marehan genocide because it just simply didn’t happen.

Sister I love all my people with all my heart, no matter what region or qabiil they come from. I think landers are some of the most sincere and welcoming people amongst all the Somalis. What really divides us is politics and inability to see things from different perspective. :)

Me too. I love my ppl so much but they’re just soooo stupid sometimes lool :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

No, they are not. They have a strong dislike for the South they’d rather give space for Habeshas than to them because they are closer to them. They are sheegads. But Oromos are killing them so it’s not a problem for them.

Nope not true. My mom is from the south, Mogadishu to be exact and she’s lived in Hargeisa with us. People love her. It’s just ppl like you we hate. & oromos are not killing landers. They are beggars in Hargeisa actually. idk where you’re getting your sources from :vo3yidw:

Tukraq

VIP
not many support siad lol outside some mx
Like somalinimo said ppl like you we can’t even argue with. Snm wasn’t targeting a entire tribe for no reason we WERE the victims. The tribes that feel hurt by snm don’t realize majority of their tribes hated and fought against snm. Also innocent ppl always get caught up in war. & please don’t lie when there are statistics all over the internet. Just one google search will show you approx. how many ppl died in what is known as the Somaliland genocide or Hargeisa holocaust. Now every little tribe wants to come out and say “we were affected too”. Like did you really say marehan (siad’s ppl) suffered after the fall of the siad barre regime looool. Everyone suffered realistically! The treatment of the isaaq ppl and what we went through just does not compare. You can’t change what is written in history luv nobody talks about a marehan genocide because it just simply didn’t happen.
snm is a terrorist organization and SL a rouge state led by a murderous warlord, theres a reason they haven't gotten ictiiraf in 30 years

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
main reason why scrorch earth operation was done on isaaqs was because snm allied themselves with megistu ethiopa and used nummerous terrorist tactics in somalia.
im not saying what siad barre did in the north was justified but barre evil action don't make snm into angels.

Nope not true. My mom is from the south, Mogadishu to be exact and she’s lived in Hargeisa with us. People love her. It’s just ppl like you we hate. & oromos are not killing landers. They are beggars in Hargeisa actually. idk where you’re getting your sources from :vo3yidw:
Why would you hate only one person that never did anything to you? I mean you’re loved right? So why would you hate me? Of course they would be begging since they are a minority, on their turf they would annihilate you and you’re tuulo lol. Oromos are doing us a favor. Landers are known to be the homosexualite people.

Last edited:

This is your issue u are straight up hypocritical and ignorant.
When snm/sl kill people = innocents always get caught up in war
Siad barres regime = genocide, mass murder etc
Mjs got the same treatment as isaaq from Siad barre even tho mjs are darod too! But u are still claiming genocide smh.

Every qabil was affected and hurt during the civil war including marehan. The dhulos, marehan And ogs that were in Mogadishu we’re hunted down like animals, killed and Our properties were looted.

U haven’t even addressed my main point. U have been doing what Siad barre was doing to us dhulos, dir and warsangalis for 30 years! We are killed, oppressed, occupied and denied self determination. But u are the only victims right?
May allah cure qabyalad from your heart. Ameen.

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Filthy bucur bucayri jeegaan. No one gives a fck about siiiiiilland or Somaliland or Disneyland. Its you who throws the rock then screams foul. You and all your relatives and clan can secede for all i care. No one will miss ilma eydoor. Samaroon Dulbahante Warsangeli lands will never secede from Somalia you prostitute siiillander. Who has been selling her siiiiiiil since the British arrived on our shores. The British carved the Somaliland borders in favour of the Isaaq. Thats why you want it you ty and not because of some fake genocide .

You can secede no one will care. But if the noble clans of Garxajis and Habar Yoonis desire self determination or be part of United Somalia. They are always welcome to join. Which leaves the descendants of Bucur Bucayr to rot all alone.

Landers are like rats and parasites.

not many support siad lol outside some

snm is a terrorist organization and SL a rouge state led by a murderous warlord, theres a reason they haven't gotten ictiiraf in 30 years

You sound like an Israeli calling Palestinian freedom fighters terriosts. Or white Americans calling the black panthers a terriost organization. It’s pathetic. The oppressed who decide to fight back against their oppressors are terrorist now? Loooool if Somaliland is led by warlords why is Somaliland praised on having the most peaceful and fair elections in Africa. Search up all the articles written on how Somaliland has the most peaceful and fair elections in all of east Africa. Why is it statistically more safer than western countries? Doesn’t sound like a country led by warlords to me. Somalia on the other hand.... :ooh:

Tukraq

VIP
You sound like an Israeli calling Palestinian freedom fighters terriosts. Or white Americans calling the black panthers a terriost organization. It’s pathetic. The oppressed who decide to fight back against their oppressors are terrorist now? Loooool if Somaliland is led by warlords why is Somaliland praised on having the most peaceful and fair elections in Africa. Search up all the articles written on how Somaliland has the most peaceful and fair elections in all of east Africa. Why is it statistically more safer than western countries? Doesn’t sound like a country led by warlords to me. Somalia on the other hand.... :ooh:
there wasn't any fair election in SL rebel groups like caare are literally fighting your warlord as we speak due to it, funny thing is your more like Israel crying about a dead man like barre(jews with hitler) over a long time ago gov(jews with nazis), while living in an apartheid rouge nation like Israel hurting and forcing other tribes like @Kezira, and like mentioned above you were the least affected by the civil war lol but somehow still crying

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
israel and apartheid south africa were democratic and part of the free world.....

Filthy bucur bucayri jeegaan. No one gives a fck about siiiiiilland or Somaliland or Disneyland. Its you who throws the rock then screams foul. You and all your relatives and clan can secede for all i care. No one will miss ilma eydoor. Samaroon Dulbahante Warsangeli lands will never secede from Somalia you prostitute siiillander. Who has been selling her siiiiiiil since the British arrived on our shores. The British carved the Somaliland borders in favour of the Isaaq. Thats why you want it you ty and not because of some fake genocide .

You can secede no one will care. But if the noble clans of Garxajis and Habar Yoonis desire self determination or be part of United Somalia. They are always welcome to join. Which leaves the descendants of Bucur Bucayr to rot all alone.

Landers are like rats and parasites.

Lool aw you’re jealous. This won’t stop us from continuing to be better than you. x “you guys can secede for all I care” loooooooool as if you have a choice. :russ:

We already did. We govern ourselves and we’re peaceful & progressive. Y’all are still trying to figure out how to abstain fundamental security to sustain your ppl and land. We been past that. Worry about your shabaab problem you faqash donkey.

f*ck u and f*ck narnia. U fucking hypocritical dhiilo

Tukraq

VIP
Lool aw you’re jealous. This won’t stop us from continuing to be better than you. x “you guys can secede for all I care” loooooooool as if you have a choice. :russ:

We already did. We govern ourselves and we’re peaceful & progressive. Y’all are still trying to figure out how to abstain fundamental security to sustain your ppl and land. We been past that. Worry about your shabaab problem you ****** donkey.
he's from awadal lol what shabaab are you talking about? those are the people you oppress up north

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Wrong. The tribes in the north that were anti-SNM were indiscriminately targeted by them as they refused to fight alongside that group, they were never abetted by Barre who stocked tensions between both camps. If someone wants no part of a fight but you attack them then I suppose they'll do the same. But that was war. And despite that this group still doesn't dwell on the Dilla Massacre to this day or the SNM supported bombing of Borama by Ethiopia, nor the killings of certain tribes in masjiids in the Somali galbeed by SNM rebels. :manny: Somalis are stupid no doubt regardless of tribe but I think it hypocritical to deny other sides in support of your own story. Nothing is all that clear cut anyway.

he's from awadal lol what shabaab are you talking about? those are the people you oppress up north

A couple ppl like to rebel to feel cool but that’s the minority. Because their ppl supported the siad barre regime back in the day that’s why some still hold irrational hate towards landers such as yourself. Majority of the ppl from awdal don’t think like this jealous enemy of Sland. The Vice President of Somaliland is gadabuursi from awdal. like I said when you’re doing better you get a lot of haters from sheer jealousy. No point in arguing with you guys. You guys are sick get well soon.

Trending

Latest posts