Why do you guys hate Landers so much?

We don't hate landers, we just believe that somaliland shouldn't be its own country and that Issaks don't deserve any greater political representation than what a sub-clan of northern Dir is entitled to. For some megalomaniacal and emotionally volatile Issaks, this pragmatic stance is misconstrued as 'hate' and they have fabricated a fictitious, self-serving narrative of oppression and conspiracy against them.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I use to be so prosomali & naive about qabiil. I really use to think a person’s qabiil didn’t matter until I realized there’s entire qabiils that love siad barre and his regime. & I’m disgusted by any human being who supports siad barre so unfortunately I guess we’ll never get along. We were the ones who pushed for somali weyn the hardest after colonization and it bit us in the ass. From actually trying to wipe us all off the face of the earth (Somaliland genocide) to hating on us after Allah blessed us for our hardships by providing a land more peaceful and prosperous than our enemies. Why do you guys hate landers so much? This is a post for Somaliland haters to get all the hurt off their chests.
What's worse us supporting a dead guy. Or you supporting SNM who murdered and blundered the whole north. They killed thousands of gadabuursi and dulbahante women and kids for target practice. I support somaliland even of they want to be independent but I will never support musa bixi and his snm scum. I love somaliland and I been there multiple times but its run by 1 tribe let's be honest. Give dulbahante warsangeli and gadabuursi a chance to be apart of somalia and they will choose us over snm everytime

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We don't hate landers, we just believe that somaliland shouldn't be its own country and that Issaks don't deserve any greater political representation than what a sub-clan of northern Dir is entitled to. For some megalomaniacal and emotionally volatile Issaks, this pragmatic stance is misconstrued as 'hate' and they have fabricated a fictitious, self-serving narrative of oppression and conspiracy against them.
Does not matter. Leadership is determined by character not lineage. Just validated why we wanted our own nations to begin with.

Trending

Latest posts