Why do you guys hate Landers so much?

I use to be so prosomali & naive about qabiil. I really use to think a person’s qabiil didn’t matter until I realized there’s entire qabiils that love siad barre and his regime. & I’m disgusted by any human being who supports siad barre so unfortunately I guess we’ll never get along. We were the ones who pushed for somali weyn the hardest after colonization and it bit us in the ass. From actually trying to wipe us all off the face of the earth (Somaliland genocide) to hating on us after Allah blessed us for our hardships by providing a land more peaceful and prosperous than our enemies. Why do you guys hate landers so much? This is a post for Somaliland haters to get all the hurt off their chests.

Unfortunately some people have been brainwashed from a young age into believing that “aabo siyaad” was the messiah and he could do no wrong. Majority of Somalis don’t hate landers but don’t support somaliland gaining independence

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
giphy.gif

Unfortunately some people have been brainwashed from a young age into believing that “aabo siyaad” was the messiah and he could do no wrong. Majority of Somalis don’t hate landers but don’t support somaliland gaining independence

It’s so sad! He didn’t do much in actuality but they just want to grapple on to the best memories of Somalia.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I use to be so prosomali & naive about qabiil. I really use to think a person’s qabiil didn’t matter until I realized there’s entire qabiils that love siad barre and his regime. & I’m disgusted by any human being who supports siad barre so unfortunately I guess we’ll never get along. We were the ones who pushed for somali weyn the hardest after colonization and it bit us in the ass. From actually trying to wipe us all off the face of the earth (Somaliland genocide) to hating on us after Allah blessed us for our hardships by providing a land more peaceful and prosperous than our enemies. Why do you guys hate landers so much? This is a post for Somaliland haters to get all the hurt off their chests.
in mine opinion it's the hypocrisy that landers have. how come dahir riyal a former high ranking member of the NSS is forgiven and later become president of sl but you still demonize and blame mogadishu citizens for thing they haven't done.
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

Last edited:
Yep we have retards in our country who support siad Barre but SL has a few of its own who did entire massacres in awdal. I get why you seceded. I would have too.

Somaliweyn has been hijacked by Siad Barre fan boys who get high off of Kacaan propaganda. I've argued with them and they're brainless idiots who believe in a dictatorship or plain old qabilists.

There has to be a new political model for somalis. Trying foreign policies hasn't worked so far.

in mine opinion it's the hypocrisy that landers have. how come dahir riyal a former high ranking member of the NSS be forgiven and later become president of sl but you still demonize and blame mogadishu citizens for thing they haven't done.
View attachment 77408

That’s not trueee. Everyone knows statements were made that when Somaliland was being formed everything was put in the past and everything was forgiven. There were entire regions and tribes in Somaliland that supported siad’s regime. & nobody demonizes Mogadishu citizens it’s just the supporters of siad and people who try to diminish the severity of the genocide.

Yep we have retards in our country who support siad Barre but SL has a few of its own who did entire massacres in awdal. I get why you seceded. I would have too.

Somaliweyn has been hijacked by Siad Barre fan boys who get high off of Kacaan propaganda. I've argued with them and they're brainless idiots who believe in a dictatorship or plain old qabilists.

There has to be a new political model for somalis. Trying foreign policies hasn't worked so far.

Thank you for this wonderful reply! I agree with you.

Abaayo.

Women have no role in Politics, stick to practising how to make laxoox.

And leave Siyaasad to us geeljires.

:hillarybiz::hillarybiz:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Don’t pay attention to the trolls, I myself sometimes make fun of SomaliLand but I don’t dislike the people, I’m just bitter that they don’t want to be part of us :mjcry:

Thank you for this wonderful reply! I agree with you.
My ideas haven't solidified into a structure of a government yet but they revolve around a few main points.
The nation is unified.
There will be no central government (avoid 1988 and siad Barre happening again)
Every region should self rule whilst being united (what federalism wants but won't ever achieve)
Any form of government has to be voluntary (no coercion can be justified by a state)
The 3 main institutions (Warshadaha, Waranle and Wadaad) have to in a balance.
Etc etc etc.

I've looked for one and there's no political ideology or form of government that encompasses what I'm describing. That means we have to make it from scratch. The rest of the world wont like it tho. Expect a whole century of worldwide hostilities towards Somaliweyn at the very least.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That’s not trueee. Everyone knows statements were made that when Somaliland was being formed everything was put in the past and everything was forgiven. There were entire regions and tribes in Somaliland that supported siad’s regime. & nobody demonizes Mogadishu citizens it’s just the supporters of siad and people who try to diminish the severity of the genocide.
im bit tired to find landers obsessively shittalking mogadishu/somalia.

Last edited:

Most Somalis don’t hate isaaq just like most isaaq don’t hate other Somalis. U do however have trolls on both sides.

“From actually trying to wipe us all off the face of the earth (Somaliland genocide)“
This is a outrageous claim.
what happened in Hargeisa wasn’t a genocide Siad barre targeted snm rebels, but snm used the civilians as human shields. Siad barre wasn’t perfect but fear allah and stop portraying him as hitler.
Somalilands president muse bixi is just like Siad barre, he killed hundreds of people, but u don’t have the same energy bc he’s from your qabil.

You have also been doing what Siad barre did to u to us (dhulos, dir and warsangali) since 90’s.
Oppressed, killed and denied self determination TILL THIS DAY. And yet u don’t see us claiming genocide or giving up on somaliweyn.

Go educate yourself I really took offence to your post since I have relatives who suffered at the hands of your qabil.

Last edited: